Thread: Has anybody here dealt with RockStar replicas

Has anybody here dealt with RockStar replicas

I have been looking at RockStar replicas for their sebring based kit that they sell. I am curious if the quality of the parts is up to standards , or if they look more like carkitinc's stuff. The price is right on the RockStar kit , I'm just wondering how the kit goes together and so on. Any help would be great !

this needs picture confirmation. anybody with a computer can come on here and say they dealt with RR. PIX or it didnt happen…

Quote Originally Posted by 40oz View Post
    this needs picture confirmation. anybody with a computer can come on here and say they dealt with RR. PIX or it didnt happen…
    Hey 40oz. Did someone make you a moderator and we all missed it ?
    It's not up to you to decide what I need as a response to my question. I am seriously considering RockStar because of the price and I like the way the hood and grille shell are like the original.
    SO... Can anybody tell me about their experience with this kit.
    I don't care if you have pictures or not !

Moderator Note: Mind your manners or you will find a fast way out with no help at all.
    Last edited by The Boss; 06-15-2012 at 01:59 PM.

Here Are pix of the garbage Rockstar sells

http://www.madmechanics.com/forum/ge...mpetition.html

You will never make a kit car out of these panels . No one , I repeat no one , has ever finished a kit based on these panels . I've seen many half completed cars where they realized it just wasn't gonna work and abandoned it.

Spend the extra money and get a fugazzi kit that fits like a glove

Quote Originally Posted by bentleyguy View Post
    Hey 40oz. Did someone make you a moderator and we all missed it ?
    It's not up to you to decide what I need as a response to my question. I am seriously considering RockStar because of the price and I like the way the hood and grille shell are like the original.
    SO... Can anybody tell me about their experience with this kit.
    I don't care if you have pictures or not !
    Ayt cool man, nowhere in my post mentions me claiming to be a moderator. Im only tryin to help you. Good luck tho, and my gues is u gon need all of it and then some...
    Obviously you don’t know nothing about this hobby and all the scammers and their tricks, like posting Phantom buyers using different accounts that are all operated by one single dude..
    Anyway do let us know in case you push on with Rockstar, maybe youd be their first customer to post pix on here, let alone complete their kit.

TOO many 40oz Buds

Quote Originally Posted by 40oz View Post
    Ayt cool man, nowhere in my post mentions me claiming to be a moderator. Im only tryin to help you. Good luck tho, and my gues is u gon need all of it and then some...
    Obviously you don’t know nothing about this hobby and all the scammers and their tricks, like posting Phantom buyers using different accounts that are all operated by one single dude..
    Anyway do let us know in case you push on with Rockstar, maybe youd be their first customer to post pix on here, let alone complete their kit.

"Obviously you don’t know nothing about this hobby" You are correct ! I don't know " NOTHING " about this hobby ! When I went to school we were taught that the phase you used is a double negative , so your words contradict them selves. Someone that doesn't- know nothing actually means they do not no zero ( nothing) about this hobby. Maybe you know proper English , but have had too many 40oz buds. I have been building kit cars since probably before you were born. My first kit car was from 1969. By the way you have 10 miss spelled words.

Moderator Note: Mind your manners or you will find a fast way out with no help at all. warnning #2 ...
    Last edited by The Boss; 06-15-2012 at 02:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fauxrrari View Post
    Here Are pix of the garbage Rockstar sells

http://www.madmechanics.com/forum/ge...mpetition.html

You will never make a kit car out of these panels . No one , I repeat no one , has ever finished a kit based on these panels . I've seen many half completed cars where they realized it just wasn't gonna work and abandoned it.

Spend the extra money and get a fugazzi kit that fits like a glove
    Hey Fauxxrarri, From what you have written , a person would assume that you have first hand knowledge of the fit and finish of the Fugazzi kit. So have you actually seen one up close and personal ? Have you built one of their kits? When you say fits like a glove, it sounds like you you have at least seen one being built. Is this the case ? I remember this quote from Johnnie Cochran "if it doesn't fit , you must acquit"
    Also, since Fugazzi removes the emergency brake when they do the interior install, what do you do with the emergency brake handle ? Maybe throw it under the rear wheels when you park on a hill. I also see on Fugazzicars Facebook page, they have to scab in a couple 2x4 lumber pieces in order to raise the shifter mechanism up to work with their center console. I hope they use a good quality deck screw or something to hold that all together. "Fits Like a Glove"
    1926.601(b)(1)
    All vehicles shall have a service brake system, an emergency brake system, and a parking brake system. These systems may use common components, and shall be maintained in operable condition.Name:  fugazzishifter.jpg
Views: 680
Size:  66.6 KBName:  fugazzishifter2.jpg
Views: 800
Size:  26.5 KB

Yes I have seen two fugazzi cars, up close and in person . They brought them to the SEMA show in las Vegas last year...that's where I and thousands of other people saw them in person

They had their completed blue one and. One that was in mid construction so you could see up close the fit of the panels on the donor. You don't have to change the shifter or parking brake at all if you keep the stock interior

Hey Fauxxrarri, From what you have written , a person would assume that you have first hand knowledge of the fit and finish of the Fugazzi kit. So have you actually seen one up close and personal ? Have you built one of their kits? When you say fits like a glove, it sounds like you you have at least seen one being built. Is this the case ? I remember this quote from Johnnie Cochran "if it doesn't fit , you must acquit"
    Also, since Fugazzi removes the emergency brake when they do the interior install, what do you do with the emergency brake handle ? Maybe throw it under the rear wheels when you park on a hill. I also see on Fugazzicars Facebook page, they have to scab in a couple 2x4 lumber pieces in order to raise the shifter mechanism up to work with their center console. I hope they use a good quality deck screw or something to hold that all together. "Fits Like a Glove"
    1926.601(b)(1)
    All vehicles shall have a service brake system, an emergency brake system, and a parking brake system. These systems may use common components, and shall be maintained in operable condition.Name:  fugazzishifter.jpg

hahahaha, why are you so angry? I think people can see what your trying to do with this thread but lets play along anyway. I would love to compare the amount of drywall screws between me and my competiters but since there is NO pics anywhere out there of the other guys builds or finished cars its kinda hard. Ill just keep finishing cars and you guys can just keep hating me. hahahahahahahahahah

fits like a glove

Name:  2012-06-02 12.12.26.jpg
Views: 754
Size:  96.7 KBName:  2012-06-02 12.12.26.jpg
Views: 754
Size:  96.7 KB
    1926.601(b)(1)
    This is what we do, our quality can be seen in magazines and at car shows. We are show winning quality builders. All these other guys do its talk, because that its all they can do. The rockstar kit is made with Vinnies old crappy molds by guys that just sell fiberglass parts, they have no idea how to build cars just look at that joke of a hard top. The bottom line is this: yes our kit costs more, why, because its better..better quality, better fit, and hands down the straightest body you will ever find anywhere. If you really are a kit car builder you know about how much body work goes,into fiberglass bodies, not the case with ours. Good luck to you.