Thread: Another scam car!!

Exclamation Another scam car!!

if anyone is familiar with the crap Reventon from Eddy in South Carolina he is at it again under a different name. Check this Ebay sale

lamborghini reventon | eBay

He is going under the name reventon2011 now. PASS the WORD. His body is an horrible piece of CRAP

Joe Sokol

Quote Originally Posted by Fieroking View Post
    if anyone is familiar with the crap Reventon from Eddy in South Carolina he is at it again under a different name. Check this Ebay sale

lamborghini reventon | eBay

He is going under the name reventon2011 now. PASS the WORD. His body is an horrible piece of CRAP

Joe Sokol
    Is this guy scamming? I thought he actually sells the body? Or are you just un happy with the quality of the fiberglass? Or are you unhappy b/c it may not be accurate enough for you? Anyway, if he is scamming....that's no good. But if he is actually selling and delivering his product I don't think it's right to call it a scam car.

a crappy car, yes, scam car, probably not.

OMG. I'm in the wrong business. If people are selling garbage for that much. I might have to call up Rob and start making him quality shells. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by ronin View Post
    OMG. I'm in the wrong business. If people are selling garbage for that much. I might have to call up Rob and start making him quality shells. LOL.
    Don't you need to make a shell period? Especially before you talk about your better quality over one that someone has actually made?

Yep. It was a "goof around" statement. Relax.
    Last edited by ronin; 06-27-2012 at 07:28 PM. Reason: clarification

Eddy you claim these website stole your pictures well you told me that when I came down there to purchase the finish reventon replica that you advertised on ebay and heres what you done to me:
    My name is Joey Adams and I want to bring to everyones attention that Eddy is a big scam. I saw where he was selling his replica reventon on ebay and I agreed to purchase it after sending him the funds he shipped some garbage to my builder and never answered my phone calls. I have police document with his real name Ehmad Wahba(Eddy) and the guy during my build is joe sokol you can follow this link to see and call joe to ask any questions about this issue https://sites.google.com/site/fierok...fiero-reventon. The car was suppose to be the finish reventon that I went down to South Carolina and saw. The guy is a complete scammer. I have our entire diaolog from when I first spoke with eddy he was so convincing. Help me spread thoughout forums what this guy really is. I can be contacted at 434-429-4132.

people just dont learn reventon = katana

Quote Originally Posted by katana View Post
    people just dont learn reventon = katana
    100% agree, Katana's Reventon kit is amazing, and well worth a couple more thousand than Eddys crap