Thread: lamborghini countach concept

lamborghini countach concept

Greetings to all builders.

Many of you remember the pictures lamborghini countach concept EV which appeared about three or four years ago, So to me personally, it does not rest from the moment I saw it, was to build it but there was no 3D model.
    3D model is now almost ready, the size of the wheelbase laid on murcielago... interesting to know whether it will be interesting as a Kit Car

Sorry for my English, I use a translator
    Attached Images Attached Images      

Any other views of it? I think it would be cool and I'd personally probably like it better then te original

Beautiful car. I can't wait to see it take shape in the real world. I personally love when the factory dreams up a concept, but never brings it to life, and someone else does. It gives you an opportunity to own something that no one else has.

Senior Member ITALIANKNIGHTRIDER's Avatar
    if you deside to make one or you can get it CNC cut or build from formers put us down for a $1200.00 - $1500.00 investment to help with materials like foam or what ever you deside to make it with very serious we want the best line up for 2013-14 LOL

Last edited by ITALIANKNIGHTRIDER; 07-09-2012 at 10:07 PM.
    In the USA if you pay a company / person to start a plug, then it,s your plug and work ,it is not theirs to sell or trade !!

3D model is still not finished, some perspectives
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Senior Member ITALIANKNIGHTRIDER's Avatar
    the wheelbase will be 104. same as the Murcie replica,s this will fit a 10.5-11" sretched fiero chassis ,let me know when you get a little more info. ,we would like to be part of the development in some way keep us posted
    In the USA if you pay a company / person to start a plug, then it,s your plug and work ,it is not theirs to sell or trade !!

What a nice car any updates?

yes...any update?

Quote Originally Posted by Quso View Post
    What a nice car any updates?