Thread: Lamboshop experiences?

Lamboshop experiences?

Anyone have any experiences with Lamboshop?

Re:Lamboshop experiences?

I've emailed them a few times asking questions about their lights, and wheels. They were very helpful and answered back quickly. I'm thinking of ordering their wheels. $1760 for all four... no adaptors.

I'd like to know people's experience also before I buy.

Quote Originally Posted by InfiniteVision
    Anyone have any experiences with Lamboshop?
    But the www link in your profile points to Lamboshop?!

What gives!! Are you trolling for support/slander?
    Visit My KitCarOnLine Blog<br />http://www.kitcaronline.ca and Links Site at http://www.kitcars.ca

Good catch Derwin! Odd situation here then huh? What are we trolling for? I only hope it's to improve customer service if some is needed. Also,,,,,,,,, 8)SpecialEffectsGuy 8),,,,,,,,I ordered and installed the countach replica rims from Compomotivehttp:// www.usacomp.com/Replicar.htm for $1700 total, included shipping and a true garantee that they will fit and you will be happy with them or he will keep changing them till you are happy. Others on this forum have had good comments on Allan also,,,,,some had complained about extreme slow delivery. I recieved mine at the front door exactly 30 days from the day I ordered them!

Hey LarryBud,

Thanks for the tip... I'll give them a try

I am also very happy with the Compomotive wheels i got from Alan. Top notch product..good guy. Tires I got delivered from Tire rack.
    Lambobro

whats the website called? is it www.lamboshop.com? ???

Ok InfiniteVision, I am going to say it straight. If one spends all the time and money building a replica, I think one should expect it too look like a replica when it is done. The pictures on lamboshop .com are their version. You should stretch it, have pop up headlights, correct shape and correct wheel track and base. It is just my opinion.

Jim

Quote Originally Posted by jdinner
    Ok InfiniteVision, I am going to say it straight. If one spends all the time and money building a replica, I think one should expect it too look like a replica when it is done. The pictures on lamboshop .com are their version. You should stretch it, have pop up headlights, correct shape and correct wheel track and base. It is just my opinion.

Jim
    Wow... I totally lost track of this thread. I don't have anything to do with Lamboshop, other than having designed their website. I haven't had a relationship with them for about a year now.

I agree with you on the stretch... I never did like the dimensions of their cars if there was a human standing next to it in the photos. They were one of my first web clients from a few years back. I think I posted this question to find out for myself what kind of experiences people had with them. I had heard very conflicting stories from them and a client they were batteling with. other than that, I barely remember posting the question!

Tim P.

whats the differences between stretch and not stretch???? ???