Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Who has had problems with EXTREME? Get in touch. I'm speaking with Trading Standards

Who has had problems with EXTREME? Get in touch. I'm speaking with Trading Standards

Extreme (ashley martin) need stopping... Im in touch with trading standards about my story. anyone else had problems with them?

Join the Q tommy

Extreme is a scam company

Like many people in this industry , great kit but terrible business practices

Extremes new address
    Address: Extreme Sportscars, Unit 4a, Sunk Island Road, Ottringham,
    East Yorkshire, HU12 0DX, United Kingdom.

Contact Citizens Advice consumer service (CAcs) on 08454 04 05 06 for them to log the complaint onto the system and pass it to Trading Standards. The more the merrier.
    Last edited by Tommy Flye; 01-09-2013 at 05:13 AM.

Yes mate me to ring me 07708369598

Extreme are not a scam company like Super replicas, they actually have kits to sell, their problem is customer service and incomplete kit packages, this is what p***es people off. As the years of trade have increased so have unhappy customers. But all the time customers keep buying into the extreme replica dream, the list of unhappy purchasers may increase.
    Now with the split of operations between two fractions, we will see if their reputation improves. But for old customers chasing for closure on business deals this change in company operation may make things a little fuzzy, the primary holders of the 'EXTREME' name say that all contracts will be honoured, in other words keep chasing the original partners.
    D

This is really a shame. I like Extreme. Their kits where the best, Its a shame when I read threads like this one. I was sooooooooooooo gonna buy their Murcielago kit because it was the first generation model, now I see myself going with an AD kit because its made here in the states and I can go pick it up a few states away.

Quote Originally Posted by Dangerrous View Post
    Extreme are not a scam company like Super replicas, they actually have kits to sell, their problem is customer service and incomplete kit packages, this is what p***es people off. As the years of trade have increased so have unhappy customers. But all the time customers keep buying into the extreme replica dream, the list of unhappy purchasers may increase.
    Now with the split of operations between two fractions, we will see if their reputation improves. But for old customers chasing for closure on business deals this change in company operation may make things a little fuzzy, the primary holders of the 'EXTREME' name say that all contracts will be honoured, in other words keep chasing the original partners.
    D
    Dont know whos told you that all contracts will be honoured mate, but thats BS... i've been thro court to get me 8,000 back but Ashley Martin never turns up and just sends in a hand written sick notes. So im now in touch with Trading Standards who are very keen on this story as they have received complaints about Mr Martin recently thru a few other sources. He needs locking up and i wont stop til he is.

Their kits are brill. But noone ever receives a full kit package (somethings always missing) or a full build (they take 15k off you then tell you to pick car up and finish it yourself. Theres only been one ever finished by them according to forums.

Hes sold my car and kept my money... so im completely out of pocket, I cant ask for my car back in its present state to get a reputable company to finish it as hes sold it. And hes refusing to pay me my money back. I won the court case within 5 mins both times i went. but by this time he must have hid all the money in their Extreme account cos there were only 5.98 in there...

I believe hes done this before as he knows what hes doing... so I'm gonna do whatever i can, no regards to costs, to get him locked up... I know a few ppl not on this forum where hes skanked them too.

Information available on the Extreme owners website regarding the 'official' stance by both companies. D

@ Dangerous - you don't know that half of it i am afraid

@ Tommy Flye - my solicitor send 4 letters to them in regards to them ripping me off on a Murcielago windscreen and guess what no reply back Ashley Martin is going to get what he deserves its only a matter of time.