Thread: Kitcardesign.com Carlos Burgos carlosburgos61@gmail.com

Question Kitcardesign.com Carlos Burgos carlosburgos61@gmail.com

It almost looks like he is offering everything that Carkitinc sells at a slight markup. (With the option to soft mount the bodies for extra cash)

Almost what I was thinking, he is located in Florida I guess.

Looks like Hotlanta (close enough)

LS-1 LONDON SUPER SPORT
    Description: CB Design located in atlanta ga, usa offering a one of kind kit based on mustang sebring and solara convertibles complete kits $6500 complete interior included **or** bring me your car plus 10 grand and i will install exterior kit for you. no paint no wheels **or** spacers no upholstery and no lighting included in that price carlosburgos61@gmail.com we also install kit cars in ga! bring us any kit we will install! see videos on youtube google CB design kit cars thanks
    Asking Price $6,500.00

I have come to Atlanta and have sent him several messages that I am ready to buy, so far no response. He may be legit but I cannot imagine he sells much if he does not reply. On the other hand, I can only think of one reason that he would not answer.

I am not saying that he is not legit, Just reporting my own first hand experience. I did leave him several messages. The last one saying that we were done and I did not care to purchase anything from a company that acted like that got his attention and he called me back immediately. After an hour of conversation, he was to get some info together and call me back. That was months ago and I am still waiting.

I don't know who is who on those guys?
    but they have the "Same Pictures" on there sites...!?!?!?!?!
    one is kitcardesigns.com
    other is supercarkits.co.uk
    so it makes you wonder...????

If it makes a person wonder, chances are they are rotten apples.

Both of you must be the same person or both mistaken. Look at the red car on KCD and then look at Supercarkits. Lense crafters is offering a two for one special on old peoples bifocals...hit them up.lol

I can confirm being the owner of Home - SUPERCARKITS that kit car designs stole our pictures to use on their site which they have quickly removed after a legal warning..
    It is very obvious to me that they are stealing other companies pictures and try to make believe to customers they have done the work and are selling what isn't there's.
    Just a warning.. do your home work before handing out your hard earned money