Thread: Venta Kit took my money and ran!!!

Exclamation Venta Kit took my money and ran!!!

His email said his name was Tony T his pay pal says other wise "Monica Labib" talked to him on the phone and was blind sided he onny took 450 for the blue prints to the Aventador he has all over the internet. I will try to provide proof to my claim as I don't like to bad mouth people with out proof Name:  paypal.jpg
Views: 938
Size:  18.1 KB
    He provide great customer service untill I paid then it was bad mouthing my mother wife and anyone else who he has talked to in my family. We where buying these plans to help my 14 year old nephew build his dream car as he has only a few months remaining with his health issue. please stay away from this man. If you know where I can locate a real set of plans to build the Aventador please email me at ammocolorado@gmail.com ASAP thank you.

EMAILS

IF YOU WOULD LIKE COPIES OF THE EMAIL FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME AND i CAN FORWARD THEM TO YOU. I HAVE A POLICE REPORT IN SOUTH CAROLINA AND I AM WORKING WITH MY ATTORNEY TO FIND A WAY TO COMMIT HIM OF FEDERAL CHARGES

Senior Member ITALIANKNIGHTRIDER's Avatar
    I HATE TO HERE you having problems , got ripped off , check your email , i hope this help you and your nephew
    In the USA if you pay a company / person to start a plug, then it,s your plug and work ,it is not theirs to sell or trade !!

That guy eddie and his brother tony are a couple of rip off artists. you should have read more forums like lamboclone.com they are all over that forum with people they have ripped off. the venta700 body is a joke. it looks weird and is a poor excuse for an aventador and these idiots will just steal your money anyway. i think people that do that should be shot. go there and pound on his door and punch a hole in his face thats the best advice i can give you.

you paid via paypal right? You should be able to file a dispute with paypal.

I cannot see the screenshot, it's too small. Maybe you can post a bigger pic?

You paid for the plans or you bought a kit?
    Posted via HTC or Windows 10. Images hosted on www.PixelsBin.com.