Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: AVOID! vaydor bodykits / matt

this in turn puts my build time to 11 months almost 12 months total from start date from a 3 month build time you told me

and the money i agreed to pay to get my build back i am done talking with you manny will take payment off me then he will pay when he comes to collect

the agreement wasnt 3-12 weeks it was 3 weeks you sent me the email saying this also 3 weeks not roughly 3 weeks with a chance it could slip by 9 weeks

Almost 12 months for a 3 month Build ! He strung you along while he had done absolutely nothing to your car ? Like I said "POOR BUSINESS PRACTICE"
    What a PUNK !

Im not going to fight with you like a little school girl. THIS IS WHY I DON'T BUILD CARS ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!! Everyone's car was taking to long so i stopped offering the service ALMOST 2 YEARS AGO. That is GOOD business practice, FIXING THE PROBLEMS IN YOUR BUSINESS. Your making a consumer alert for a service i don't even offer any more. You complaint is not about quality or missing parts just the length of time. I don,t have any customer complaints about not getting a body finished on time. AS i said, you could have received a refund any time during the process, BUT U CHOSE TO WAIT.
    VAYDOR---G35 based exotic kit car

SO YES, please avoid Vaydor Bodykits for installations!!!! Thanks for the support.
    VAYDOR---G35 based exotic kit car

Quote Originally Posted by VAYDOR.BODYKITS View Post
    SO YES, please avoid Vaydor Bodykits for installations!!!! Thanks for the support.
    If You think this customer is in support of you, You are more of a delusional, narcissistic punk that even I thought
    No posts from you since 1-29-2016 , exactly 1 year today, And now this B.S.

I am sure that I will be sorry for sticking my nose into this, but without paperwork and contracts that neither side seem willing to provide, here is what I see, and either side please jump in an correct this. Total price $25,000, $4,000 deposit paid then $20,000. Balance of $1,000 unless you add the $10,000 bonus. If that bonus was not to finish it early, what was it for and why was it and why is it now a solid part of the contract? Vaydor paid another party $10,000 to speed it up and hang the body. Vaydor charged metro $18,000 to hang the body. Not a bad deal but where is the money that Vaydor says they cannot refund, they are already $8,000 to the good on the body which should cover the material cost. The original agreement was for $25,000 of which $24,000 has been paid, what is the extra $10,000 for? Again, paperwork would solve all of this much easier than me.
    Last edited by 76mx; 01-29-2017 at 08:11 PM.

There was no paper work or contracts in the transaction only emails

And yes to answer that question;

11k - bodykit retails for (including profit)
    7k - interior install
    10k - melvin to fit it all

total is 28k and 24k is already paid

as for the refund why would anyone ask for a refund when they keep getting told it is nearly done? And what would a refund even consist of get your money back and your g35 constructed back to how it was? with build time of 1 year?

At no point was I told this build is massively delayed and probly won't be finished until Jan 2017. I was always told it was almost done.
    Last edited by metro; 01-30-2017 at 06:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by metro View Post
    There was no paper work or contracts in the transaction only emails

And yes to answer that question;

11k - bodykit retails for (including profit)
    7k - interior install
    10k - melvin to fit it all

total is 28k and 24k is already paid

as for the refund why would anyone ask for a refund when they keep getting told it is nearly done? And what would a refund even consist of get your money back and your g35 constructed back to how it was? with build time of 1 year?

At no point was I told this build is massively delayed and probly won't be finished until Jan 2017. I was always told it was almost done.

Ok so let's help try to resolve this so you get your car and nobody has to go to court
    You state $28k is the price for the body , for Melvin to install , and for matts interior
    That leaves $4000 still owing

Matt do you disagree your body kit is $11000, kelvins install is $10,000, and your interior is $7000?

If so , you should accept $4000 more and turn over the car -

yes metro might have offered you a $10,000 bonus to complete it faster , but you aren't really entitled to a full $10,000 bonus because it didn't get done as fast as promised . Even if you did enlist someone else to help. Asking to claim the full bonus , isn't good business practice when you acknowledge huge delays and problems with your full builds

So instead of wasting thousands on lawyers (and of all people I should support this since I'm a lawyer !) why don't you guys just compromise at $4000?