Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: AVOID! vaydor bodykits / matt

AVOID! vaydor bodykits / matt , VAYDOR REVIEW.

vaydor rebody = 18k + interior fit = 7k
    total = 25k

I had a build booked in with them i booked it in April 2015 (paid the 4k deposit) for work to begin in Feb 2016 and be finished in May 2016

my build didnt begin until Aprill 2016 so after 3 months i called up and finally managed to get hold of mat to ask how far away it was from completion every month i get told one more month and it will be good to go, then i asked a vaydor builder to have a look at my build to see what stage it was at, it was no where near done so (only had the rear clip attached, without any windscreen)

So i tell him if he gets in done in 3 weeks i will give him 12k extra he tells me he cant do it but for 10k he will have someone else finish it, but wants 20k of remaining owed funds paid, so i agree and send him the money (24k paid at this point). I agree and then the 3 weeks pass and nothing else is done to my build, (the guy didnt receive any panels from matt)

the 3 weeks till finished began on the 13th of September, and finished January 18 2017

now Matt is trying to hold my car until i pay him 11k

this is just a short post to expose him as i know of many others he has been messing around or trying to scam
    Last edited by metro; 01-30-2017 at 06:33 PM.

please add your problems you have had on here too

so after all that your car is done but matt is asking for money to release the car to you?

Agreement was an extra 10k if the build is finished no later than 5th of October build was complete in the 20th of jan
    yet he is trying to hold my build until I pay it

I got taken by Mat when he was building the Bentley kits. He says one thing and does something else, like it or not ! What a PUNK ! I am surprised a few customers have not gotten together and paid him an unannounced visit.

Yeah tell me about it! So unprofessional I don't even want it almost 8 months late what a joker I wish I knew this when I put cash into it, now il end up spending a extra 25k on legal fees

As in every story there is 2 sides. I have been up front with you this entire process. I told you the reason we were taking so long is the fact that we cannot get any help here good help here at the shop, every time you emailed me i first apologized but told you the truth, but you decided to wait for me, at any time you could have received a refund. Paying the extra money was YOUR IDEA. i did not ask you for more money, i never came to you with extra charges. I said i could not bump you ahead of the others that were i line waiting. I said the only way i could get the car done faster was to have Melvin install the body. I told you he said it would take him 3 weeks. That is for the BODY INSTALL ONLY. The car then would have to come back to my shop to have the interior done YOU KNEW THAT WOULD TAKE AT LEAST ANOTHER 3-4 weeks. I said that Melvin said to me 3 weeks, that is only time the 3 weeks estimate was ever brought up. I never said the car would be " ready to pick up" in 3 weeks. I have been in this business TOO LONG to give out any guaranty's on delivery dates. There was never a time where you said " if the cars is not done in 3week i will not pay" never did i guaranty you could pick your car up in 3 weeks or the 10k was free. PLEASE explain to me how i could possibly put a guaranteed time lime on an out sourced build???? YOU wanted to spend more money to get your car done faster. YOU CAR WAS IN FACT DONE FASTER. When Melvin was finally done it came back to my shop and i pushed everyone's build aside to do YOUR interior. Your car is now done as fast as it could be. I would wipe the extra 10k off if i did have to pay Melvin the 10k That is what he charged me to install JUST THE BODY. Please remember YOU agreed to a final cost of 35K IN FACT IT WAS YOUR IDEA!! IM not Wallmart i cannot just eat 10k. Now having said that, in interest of making everyone happy i offered you a discount of $4000.00 just to save a fight, making your balance $8000.00 butt you refused that as well. You mentioned to Melvin and my installer jimmy that you would rather " pay 10k in lawyer costs than give him a dime" Well...i think thats just stupid. You twisting around the the 3 week statement because you dont want to pay your bill. thats as simple as it gets. Im still offering the discount but if it goes to court its gonna be back the 11k. YOUR CAR IS DONE PAY YOUR BILL!!!

This is s shinning example of why we DO NOT BUILD CARS ANYMORE. This is the VERY custom car world, NOTHING ever works out to plan. We just sell bodies now and we can keep good to our deadlines. There are a few customers STILL waiting patiently on there builds (like years) and we will finish them eventually. IM a very up front person, i dont bullshit anyone, you may not like what i have to say but but its not bullshit.
    Last edited by VAYDOR.BODYKITS; 01-29-2017 at 01:46 PM.
    VAYDOR---G35 based exotic kit car

And lets not forget the fact that you are trying to get Melvin to take molds off my parts so you can build them outside of my shop to make money off my design, that just shows me what kind of person you really are. I can post the texts if you like.
    VAYDOR---G35 based exotic kit car

please do, i did not try to make any money from them, he has paid you for parts you have not provided so it makes sense to make molds as the part is already paid for, to prevent him getting sued and losing out on money due to your unprofessional lazy attitude.Your Instagram and this forum is full of people complaining about late parts or parts not turning up at all.

i contacted you many times on the phone and you told me 1 more month and it would be ready, then 2 months later you told me it is almost done 1 month after that i had a pic of a cut down g35 that was my build this is why i offered to pay extra to get it done in 3 weeks, you said it would be done in the 3 weeks, but you didnt provide melvin with the panels in the 3 weeks and the car wasnt externally fit until December 6th 2 months later than the predicted end date of 5th of October.