Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Vaydor review

Quote Originally Posted by VAYDOR.BODYKITS View Post
    Again you are twisting this around. The agreement was for 25K for body+ install+interior. You agreed to pay an extra 10k for the process to be sped up. (YOUR IDEA) The process was IN FACT sped up. You refused to pay, i gave you a $4000.00 discount. That means you payed $6000.00 not 10,000.00 extra.

Also there is no one in New York that i have ever done a paint job for. I DONT PAINT CARS.

So so I paid total of 32k still to recive repciept or a break down of costs you agreed on a 3 week build time after telling me my build was almost finished this was all finished including interior as the month previous you said 1 month from completion. It's not discounted when it's not owed

Quote Originally Posted by VAYDOR.BODYKITS View Post
    This Is a picture of Melvins inventory. Mevlin any i have a working relationship, when parts are made, he pics them up, What is the problem here?
    Obviously people are not getting parts read the comments

Nice to see your on here with lame excuses while people's money you have taken are still awaiting answers

Quote Originally Posted by metro View Post
    So so I paid total of 32k still to recive repciept or a break down of costs you agreed on a 3 week build time after telling me my build was almost finished this was all finished including interior as the month previous you said 1 month from completion. It's not discounted when it's not owed
    Let me tell you AGAIN. The only time 3 weeks was brought up is when i told you MEVLIN told me he could do the install in 3 weeks. You knew the interior had to be done AFTER that. You are basing your entire argument on that one sentence. You simply dont want to pay for what you agreed on, not only what you agreed on but YOUR IDEA!
    PLEASE TELL ME AGAIN HOW I CAN PUT A GUARANTEED DEADLINE ON AN OUT SOURCED BUILD????
    Im tired of this highschool fight.
    VAYDOR---G35 based exotic kit car

You where the one that agreed on this and the interior could of been built along side the car, then installed in a few days
    melvin did not recive any panels from you so how could he of finished the build in the 3 weeks, you said it will be done in 3 weeks but you did not give any panels it's your own fault and it's you that should be out of pocket and even if it was 3 week build 3 week interior that's a month and half not 4 months

If you can't put a time in someone else's work why did you?
    right here:
    http://imgur.com/cOEi5bw

"but it would be done in 3 weeks"

yet again where here is my recipt and a breakdown of cost

And not one question was answered...

Quote Originally Posted by metro View Post
    If you can't put a time in someone else's work why did you?
    right here:
    http://imgur.com/cOEi5bw

"but it would be done in 3 weeks"

yet again where here is my recipt and a breakdown of cost
    Finally a smoking gun! I have one question and this is important. Did you contract with Matt and send him the money for Melvin or did you contract directly with Melvin and send him the money?

Everything was via Matt

Kitcar world is hard Metro. When Matt says he doesn't build anymore, its because he is tired of all the bs involved in the game. I feel his pain. You can fab something that took 8 hours to make to find out its not going to work at all. Wasted 8 hours. Imagine getting 40 calls a day. This industry is filled with dreamers. That's the guy that calls Matt about a purchase, then after 40 minutes he tells him he has 800 dollars and is going to try and sell his truck for the rest of the money. Happens all the time. Multiply that by 50. You my friend should be rejoiced you got your car. I remember being at the barbque at inland exotics and seeing 10 cars in there and people handing over 20 thousand dollar deposits. They got nothing for their money. Shop closed and everyone lost out. Many WERE on this forum when their dreams got crushed. I once sub out a paint job that took 11 agonizing months to get back. Some of the fiberglass needed going over, etc excuse, etc. I don't believe Matt purposely screwed you. That's just the game with these cars. It takes most of these builders two years to complete a car. Have a beer and post some pics up. Have you painted it yet?
    Yellow Vetter Carrera Gt-boxter based
    White Vetter Murcielago-boxter based
    White Gagliardi Vendetta
    Gemballa avalanche 911

Team Mad Mechanics 2016