Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Vaydor review

Vaydor review

I would like to advise all to avoid vaydorbodykits / matt mcentgraf the owner of the company.

i personally fell victum to one of his scams

April 2015 i paid a 4k deposit to get my car built my matt the following month i had my donor car with papers shipped there, as he said it would be best to keep papers with car for shipping. Matt told me the build should take 3 months in total interior and exterior for a total price of 25k

My build was scheduled to start in Feb 2016 and be finished in may 2016, i contacted him multiple times each time getting lied to "its 1 month from completion i heard for around 3 months in a row then he told me it was almost complete, so i had someone go over and take pictures of my build for me it was far from complete, yet more lies from matt...

At this point i thought i could use cash as a incentive to get this finally finished so in september i offered 10k extra to get my car finished in 3 weeks. Putting the cut off date at 5th October 2016 (as he said it was almost done i belived it was achivable) he told me he would have to outsource the work as he could not complete himself
    so i agreed even though i didnt want to because i wanted matt to build it as he should know how to build it better than anyone. At this point matt requested 20k to be paid, so i paid it. (24k total paid)

he had outsourced the work to melvin from custom crafted cars but not provided any of the panels for the body so no work could be done within the 3 weeks.

When it was finally done it had to go back to melvin to fix some shoddy areas and wasnt finished untill Jan 20th 2017 (12 weeks late)

they would not relese my build untill i had paid the extra 10k to get the build done in 3 weeks even though it was 12 weeks... and this is in total 8 months past the agreed completion date if i got told this wont be ready for 2 years back in 2015 i would of never agreed to buy his service

price breakdown

11k bodykit
    7k interior install
    10k outsourced work

28k total

so i offered to pay the extra 4k as a comprimise and he refussed and demanded i pay him 8k as i am in the UK it is hard to sort these things out and after waiting so long anyway i had no option really but to pay him to relese my car so it could be painted and finished off, when my build was ready for pick up he them told me he had never received any papers with my build. after many emails he finally "found my papers" and payment was made and recipts have been asked for many times but nothing has been replied to...

I recently looked online and found many more unhappy customers

one guy from new york that matt has scammed for 10k for a really poor paint job

people waiting for 10 months for wheels they ordered from him:

people not receiving all the parts to build there car and then getting ignored by matt:

this was a 2 minute search im sure if you dig around you can find alot more.

Pictures to follow
    Please share your experiences here
    Hello, and thanks for the interest in our new kit for 2003-07 Infiniti g35 coupe. We are calling it the VAYDOR kit. My name is Matt McEntegart from Vaydor bodykits LLC.

Ok, here is how it breaks down:
    Fiberglass only kit includes.
    1 Main rear body shell
    1 front clip (fenders and bumper)
    2 Door outers, 2 door inners, 2 inside door braces
    1 hood skin, 1 hood inner
    1 roof wing cover, 1 roof wing inner
    1 rear hood skin, 1 rear hood inner
    1 gas filler bucket
    2 side roof rails
    2 lower rocker splitters
    2 after-door vents
    2 fender vents
    1 cowl/ lower windshield cover
    3 rear exit vents (tail light area)
    1 rear floating wing
    1 front lower splitter
    2 rear fenderwells
    1 front core support

Fiberglass only package price---$8500.00

8-point roll cage (super structure)--$2000.00

Kit plus installation includes everything listed above plus:
    1 Full rollcage welded in you donor
    2 DOT headlights
    1 center tail light
    1 set of "lambo" door hinges
    2 hood hinges and 2 hood latches
    1 sebring windshield
    The full body kit mounted on your donor including headlights, doors, hood, and rear hood, all functional and operating. The body kit will still be in gellcoat and ready to take to the paint shop. The installation should take no more than 1 month after we start.
    Body kit plus installation price--$18,000.00

Full interior kit completely wraped in leather/vynle in your color choice. That would include new seats, dash, console, door panels, carpet set, headliner, a-pillars, rear q-panels, rear console part, ECT..

Full "turnkey" interior price--$7000.00

To start a body only sale, we require a deposit of $3500 and the remainder will be payed before the body and all its parts leave our shop. The wait time on a body would depend on how many deposits made before yours, at this time we are set up to produce 1 body a week.

To start the process of the installation we require a deposit of $4000.00 to put your build in our scheduling. Once your donor arrives and we start the build, we will require the remainder of 50% of the total cost.

Payments can be made by ---
    Wire transfer
    Certified check
    Cash in person
    We accept personal checks for deposit only.
    The chassis doe NOT need to be stretched
    At this time you will need to handle international shipping.

Thanks for the interest---Vaydor bodykits--727-277-2981

Stop by the shop anytime--6351 49th St N Pinellas Park FL 33781

on the good side iv been told i can claim back 5k in small courts in FL and it will be a cheap and quick process. and my case is pretty much one sided so should have 5k recovered from matt in a few monthes

https://instagram.com/p/BP8-EY1BVYL/
    10 month wait for wheels ordered from Matt

Any questions please feel free to ask away before you send any money to vaydor bodykits and I will give you the best possible advice I can.

Quote Originally Posted by metro View Post
    https://instagram.com/p/BP8-EY1BVYL/
    10 month wait for wheels ordered from Matt
    Does VaydorBodykits Make wheels? So how am i responsible for the manufactures problems?
    VAYDOR---G35 based exotic kit car

This Is a picture of Melvins inventory. Mevlin any i have a working relationship, when parts are made, he pics them up, What is the problem here?

Steve had a TON of bad luck on his build, the painter he hired didnt do anything for 4 months then The painter i referred him to screwed him over big time. His car came back from paint and we finished the interior then it went to a 3rd painter. I can understand his frustration. We did what we promised him and he also received a discount. Again this is why we dont build the cars.

I would like to advise all to avoid vaydorbodykits / matt mcentgraf the owner of the company.

i personally fell victum to one of his scams

April 2015 i paid a 4k deposit to get my car built my matt the following month i had my donor car with papers shipped there, as he said it would be best to keep papers with car for shipping. Matt told me the build should take 3 months in total interior and exterior for a total price of 25k

My build was scheduled to start in Feb 2016 and be finished in may 2016, i contacted him multiple times each time getting lied to "its 1 month from completion i heard for around 3 months in a row then he told me it was almost complete, so i had someone go over and take pictures of my build for me it was far from complete, yet more lies from matt...

At this point i thought i could use cash as a incentive to get this finally finished so in september i offered 10k extra to get my car finished in 3 weeks. Putting the cut off date at 5th October 2016 (as he said it was almost done i belived it was achivable) he told me he would have to outsource the work as he could not complete himself
    so i agreed even though i didnt want to because i wanted matt to build it as he should know how to build it better than anyone. At this point matt requested 20k to be paid, so i paid it. (24k total paid)

he had outsourced the work to melvin from custom crafted cars but not provided any of the panels for the body so no work could be done within the 3 weeks.

When it was finally done it had to go back to melvin to fix some shoddy areas and wasnt finished untill Jan 20th 2017 (12 weeks late)

they would not relese my build untill i had paid the extra 10k to get the build done in 3 weeks even though it was 12 weeks... and this is in total 8 months past the agreed completion date if i got told this wont be ready for 2 years back in 2015 i would of never agreed to buy his service

price breakdown

11k bodykit
    7k interior install
    10k outsourced work

28k total

so i offered to pay the extra 4k as a comprimise and he refussed and demanded i pay him 8k as i am in the UK it is hard to sort these things out and after waiting so long anyway i had no option really but to pay him to relese my car so it could be painted and finished off, when my build was ready for pick up he them told me he had never received any papers with my build. after many emails he finally "found my papers" and payment was made and recipts have been asked for many times but nothing has been replied to...

I recently looked online and found many more unhappy customers

one guy from new york that matt has scammed for 10k for a really poor paint job

people waiting for 10 months for wheels they ordered from him:

people not receiving all the parts to build there car and then getting ignored by matt:

this was a 2 minute search im sure if you dig around you can find alot more.

Pictures to follow
    Please share your experiences here

Again you are twisting this around. The agreement was for 25K for body+ install+interior. You agreed to pay an extra 10k for the process to be sped up. (YOUR IDEA) The process was IN FACT sped up. You refused to pay, i gave you a $4000.00 discount. That means you payed $6000.00 not 10,000.00 extra.

Also there is no one in New York that i have ever done a paint job for. I DONT PAINT CARS.