Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ***RACEFAB INC***

Hey Steve, you are just a junior member and all your posts only started with this thread. Everybody here suspects that you are from racefab and just trying to cover your ass. AdrianBurton is a respected senior member and claims to have proof to prove anything. I haven't heard you give detailed description about your build other than repeating the obvious reason that you are here for, by saying Racefab are the nicest ppl and recommending them. Everybody has different experiences so stop your drama. Members of the forum will any-day take AdrianBurton's word over yours.

My only posts started here because this thread is the only reason I joined. I could care less about kit cars. And everyone here can believe the bs from AdrianBurton and all of his "evidence" all they like. If he really was screwed over and had proof im sure he wouldve had a lawsuit and gotten his money back. I had them build a roll cage for a mustang and now they built me a tube frame 69 mach 1 and its badass. And yes it cost money. But they do top notch work and are great to work with. The only reason I posted here was because I am a loyal customer and know how hard they worked to treat me fair and the lies in his post pissed me off. To say I got pissed and responded is me causing drama, Id say his whiney ass post is what caused that. And I must be Racefab because I have something positive say, laughable.

Maybe some of my posts were a bit harsh i guess, I just know that they are good people from my dealings with them. Idk what happened in your experiences. But I do know if you had problems they would fix it. And I wouldnt hesitate to deal with them again.

I'll take Adrianburtons word over yours Steve.

Thanks guys

Steve you assume that there has not been any legal proceedings.....

And a side note

You join a forum of replica and kit builders not caring about what we do????

And the really sad part is that they are using MY car in their mid engined chassis photos for their advertising

SMH

dude you are laughable

No I have no interest in putting a lambo body on a fiero. I came because of your bs post. And thats what it is. IVE DONE BUSINESS WITH THEM, AND I KNOW BY READING YOUR POST ABOUT THEM THAT YOU ARE A LIAR.

Dude you and your 7 posts you are an IDIOT, I have no reason to lie hence the reason why I use my real name, but I guess they need to use a puppet like yourself to defend them. As I said before they have seen this post as you found it why havent they come to defend their breach of contract?

But in case you were unclear, there are a lot more things going on here than fiero builds

POOF be gone steve0

Adrian is one stand up guy! None of us here have any doubts about that, he has no reasons to lie. You on the other hand just come on here and start attacking him which is not cool.
    Pedro

Thanks Pedro