Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ***RACEFAB INC***

***RACEFAB INC***

DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES USE RACEFAB INC FOR ANYTHING. THE WILL NOT I ***REPEAT*** WILL NOT SEND YOU THE ITEMS THAT YOU PAY FOR!!!!!!!!!

I HAVE BEEN GOING ROUNDS WITH ONE OF THE OWNERS MARTHA "MARTY" JACKSON CONCERNING THE WHEEL BEARING ASSEMBLIES THAT I PAYED FOR NEARLY 2 YEARS AGO THAT I NEVER RECIEVED WHEN THE SUSPENSION THAT I BOUGHT FROM THEM WAS SHIPPED... AFTER SHE HELD THE PARTS FOR 6 MONTHS AFTER THEY RECIEVED PAYMENT FOR THEM, THEY SHIP THE SUSPENSION MINUS THE BEARING ASSEMBLIES!!!!!!!!!

I HAVE TRIED ON MAY OCCASIONS TO ALLOW THEM TO MAKE RIGHT ON THIS AND EVERY TIME I GET A DIFFRENT EXPLAINATION FOR WHAT HAPPENED TO MY WHEEL BEARING ASSEMBLIES AND TODAY MARTY TELLS ME THAT I AM NOT GETTING THEM.......

NOW ALL OF THIS WAS AFTER THEY HELD MY BODY, CHASSIS AND SUSPENSION HOSTAGE THEN CHARGED ME STORAGE AND LATE FEES TO BOOT.

IF YOU WANT MORE OF THE GORRY DETAILS PLEASE DONT HESITATE TO CONTACT ME AS I HAVE DOCUMENTATION TO VERIFY E-V-E-R-Y THING THAT I SAY IN THIS WARNING.

WELL I GUESS THE JUDGE WILL BE THE ONE TO MAKE THAT DECISION

Re:***RACEFAB INC***

Thanks for the heads up and sory about that, sounds like its driving you nuts, I would be!!!
    I am in Lowell, Indiana<br />Building an 88 Fiero GT with a 93 STS Northstar and 5 speed Getrag. <br />Custom Mr. Mikes interior, Norms fiberglass nose and custom paint.

do they have a website,ive never heard of them.why did you wait 2 years,after a while i would have just gave up and found other sources.i cant understand how you could wait 2 years on something as simple as bearing assms.how much did the assms, cost,were they worth holding up yourcar for 2 years.wierd.

I have not just been sitting around doing nothing for the last 2 years but as I said in the first statement I had been in contact with them, and everytime I spoke to them they were behind in some other work and they prommised that they would get them out in a few weeks, in the meantime I was working on some other things as well as my day job so I didnt need them at that time.

But now they are telling me that they shipped them, after repeatedly telling me that they are going to send me out a set, so I am warning the rest of the world NOT to get ripped off like I have.

And to answer your question of why not just buy some other assemblies. First I have already paid for these and Second the suspension is a custom design so my set up is diffrent than what is readily available.

i understand,good luck buddy

Thanks for the heads up.
    www.xvelocity.com

No problem, the sad part is that they can do the work, not the super light weight stuff that they promise but it appears functional.

They were great as long as they were getting money from me, but once my project began to wrap up they got progressively worse.

I am glad that I didnt spend any more money with them, but I have contacted a lawyer to get my money or my parts

what products do they sell,besides suspension

They sell complete chassis and suspensions, I am not saying that they dont have the ability to do the work, they just REFUSE to send you what you have paid for > > > > > >

Here is another word of warning to anyone that does the off road thing the also try to build off road vehicles too under the name of OFF-ROAD INTERNATIONAL.

Watch yourselves out there, I just got off the phone with another victom of theirs. Racefab is refusing to give him the stuff that HE brought in so that they could use for mock up. > > > > >