Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pisa Corp. ?

Pisa Corp. ?

I see they make 355 noses, and a taillight panel that uses Vette lights. Plus a few other little toys. The prices seem to be good, can anyone tell me about the product and there service?

I am in Lowell, Indiana<br />Building an 88 Fiero GT with a 93 STS Northstar and 5 speed Getrag. <br />Custom Mr. Mikes interior, Norms fiberglass nose and custom paint.

Re:Pisa Corp. ?

Well, I have their complete Euro interior (through KitCarAccessories) and Marty has been quick to answer my questions, so I rate their service as pretty good. The interior takes a lot of work to get in though. You must fabricate and shape stuff to get the pieces to fit together and mounted - nothing too tough, but it does require some imagination and work. I can't speak about their other stuff.

So the inside is just ok, hows it look in the car?
    Can anyone tell me about the nose and taillight replacement? They look good on the website, but that doesn't really mean much. I would like to know how it looks up close, does it mount nice and is there alot of mods needed.
    I am in Lowell, Indiana<br />Building an 88 Fiero GT with a 93 STS Northstar and 5 speed Getrag. <br />Custom Mr. Mikes interior, Norms fiberglass nose and custom paint.

pisa is probably the biggest player in the fiero biz.ive bought a few small things from them over the last 4 or 5 years,never had any problem.ive heard that they recently went out of business ,but i dont know if its true.im pretty sure dan campbell has left pisa,hes the one that started the company.the little 355 ft bumperlooks neat,are you gonna get one.

I have no idea, my girlfriend is pushing me to do something and get it done. But it takes money to get it done and I am running low on time lately. 2 jobs are killing me! I am going to look into maybe just putting a 355 nose and taillight panel on it for a little while?!?!? Who knows, they do look cool for what they are.

Pisa is still around. Dan Campbell is no longer there, Marty is the new owner. I met Marty, he's in the local Fiero club. He's real nice. At a club meeting we met at the house of one of the members who was building an Artero. There was also a completed Artero, Scorpion and Jalapeno. One of the members was also installing an interior kit. From what I have seen their products look real good.
    I do really like the looks of the 355 nose and the Corvette taillight panel. If I had the extra time and money I'd put them on my GT.
    Rick Lord<br />http://www.kingdomcustoms.com<br />http://www.desertlord.com/galleries/.../signature.jpg

i always thought that zr2 kit they have looked good,kind of a mini corvette.i always wished somebody would lengthen one of those and add a little wheelbase to it.it would look a whole lot better a corvette should have been a rear engined car to start with

KitKar, you say they make a nonwavey "straight" nose and the product is well build?

Quote Originally Posted by GSXRBOBBY
    KitKar, you say they make a nonwavey "straight" nose and the product is well build?
    I haven't seen the 355 nose, but I did see the taillight panel. It looked good. The completed cars they had looked great of course and the uncompleted kit looked like it needed minor work. Typical for most kits. It did look a lot better than some other kits I have seen. At the time I wasn't really looking at them for quality so I am going by memory. One of these days I am going to visit them and really check out their stuff.
    Rick Lord<br />http://www.kingdomcustoms.com<br />http://www.desertlord.com/galleries/.../signature.jpg

well, minor work doesn't bother me, like someone has said before, all cars are not the same, just close. So a little mod to make it fit just right is ok with me.