Thread: B&B Spyder-See for yourself

B&B Spyder-See for yourself

As many of you know I have been trashed on this forum for the last year or so by a few people. In an effort to be able to enjoy this forum in the way I believe it was intended (Read about other peoples cars, experiences, share knowledge, etc.) and not have to continuously defend myself, I am extending an open invitation to all forum members and guests. I will be at the Daytona show March 19th and 20th, Knottsberry April 24th & 25th, and Carlisle May 21st & 22nd and anyone is always welcome to stop by my shop. I will have at least one completed car at each show, if not more. You are more than welcome to come inspect my work, talk with me, meet my customers who will be there with their cars, etc. I hope that this will once and for all put an end to the flaming I have been taking on this forum (at least I won't have to keep defending myself when the posts are made) and may even help some people out, as I am always happy to share the knowledge I have gained in 10 years of working with kits. If nothing else you can get my side to the story, you know there's always two. If anyone would like to contact me to ask questions or come by the shop, my cell phone # is 727-460-0423 and my shop phone # is 727-449-2598 or you can email me directly.

Re:B&B Spyder-See for yourself

I for one have been waiting to see other 355 kits at the Daytona show. I have been working on mine on/off and on the weekends when I have time.

Will you have the red 355 spider there at Daytona?

Sorry the red one is in California and will be at the Knotts Berry farm show.
    Bill

bummer, that sux :-\