Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kit Car Good Vendor List, Last Update: 13May Don't buy anything from Jack 2011

Kit Car Good Vendor List, Last Update: 13May Don't buy anything from Jack 2011

[b]Warning “List of Bad Vendors”

It is best to keep away from these guys. They are slick and will steal your money[/
    b].

Fraud Alert-Super replica

Don't buy anything from Jackie @ CarKitInc.com
    « on: 21 August 2011, 19:11:35 »
    Reply with quoteQuote Modify messageModify Remove messageRemove Split TopicSplit Topic
    I purchased a dee-low roadster kit from Jackie and first off it is complete trash. Upon receiving my crate first of all it collapsed in shipping and broke the whole window frame off. The body has no bracing, I have spent 2 weeks just trying to straighten it out. He didn't even send me everything. The rear wing wasn't sent, the side fins were missing and some interior trim was missing. This guy is a crook and should be shut down for this fiberglass mess he's selling. But he says "it's the best kit on planet Earth" Trust me spend the extra money and buy something you actually have a chance to complete. I WILL be buying a new body kit so if anyone has one for sale let me know. $4,250.00 Kit + 978.50 shipping this was a very expensive mistake. Sorry Jackie you should have at least tried to fix this mess not shun me off!

Mike Chase
    (Murci-Mike) on his profile page has his e-mail hidden. he had it up there the other day as chaselambo@gmail.com (or something like that)

It's Official, Joe from Inland Exotics is a Scam Artist!

« on: 07 March 2011, 18:07:49 »

QuoteModifyRemoveSplit Topic

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I ordered parts from him totalling over $1,500 and I haven't received a single thing and it's been over 2 months now. The times he responds to my emails or actually picks up the phone when I call, he gives me excuses after excuses as to why my parts haven't been shipped yet. I strongly advise anyone to think twice if you're considering ordering anything from him in the future. It doesn't matter whether you buy his stuff through ebay or deal with him personally he will take your money and give you nothing in return.

MURCENARY
    a name you can’t trust!

SUPER REPLICAS looks like a name you can’t trust!
    San Mateo, Doleguita 6465
    David , Chiriqui
    Phone: 00 507 64060287
    E-Mail: info@supereplicas.com
    KitCar.ca Rating (do not do business with this person)

SUPER REPLICAS
    San Mateo, Doleguita 6465
    Panama
    00 507 64060287
    New York Office 315 876 9866
    www.supereplicas.com

Offers include the Lamborghini Reventon, Murcielago, LP640, Gallardo,
    Ferrari Enzo, and Bugatti Veyron utilizing the Toyota MR2 as donor
    and says, "any car, any specification, anywhere"

date: Sun, Oct 5, 2008 at 12:49 PM
    subject: Fraud Alert-Super replica

I thought that replica customers would be interested in this Fraud Alert about Super Replica

FRAUD ALERT : WE ARE OBLIGATED TO INFORM ALL PEOPLE IN THE "KIT CAR INDUSTRY" THAT A COMPANY CALLED "SUPER REPLICA" LOCATED IN THE COUNTRY OF PANAMA HAS BEEN CONFIRMED TO BE A DISHONEST, UNSCRUPULOUS, FRAUDULENT ENTERPRISE. THEAND THEY HAVE MANY WEBSITES ON THE INTERNET. THEY WILL PROMISE YOU THE WORLD AND DELIVER NOTHING. THEIR COMPANY SLOGAN IS "SUPER REPLICA, A NAME YOU CAN."

E OUR CUSTOMERS WHO HAVE CALLED AND ASKED WHAT WE KNEW ABOUT THE cOMPANY. "SUPER REPLICA" IS LICENSED AS AN "AUTO MECHANIC REPAIR SHOP". THEY OPERATE OUT OF AN OLD, ABANDONED GAS STATION. THEY ONLY REPAIR STANDARD, USED MOTOR VEHICLES LIKE NISSAN SENTRAS AND THE LIKE. THEY DO OWN A COMPUTER AND THEY ARE RUNNING AN INTERNET SCAM.

ALSO THE U.S. STATE DEPARTMENT HAS ISSUED A TRAVEL ADVISORY FOR AMERICANS TRAVELING TO PANAMA BECAUSE SO MANY FOREIGNERS
    HAVE BEEN HELD HOSTAGE FOR RANSOM MONEY IN THAT COUNTRY. WE WERE NOT AWARE OF THE U.S. STATE DEPARTMENT'S ADVISORY UNTIL WE RETURNED FROM PANAMA. BUYERS BEWARE!

so forumers kindly be eyes open on whatever offer from super replicas... i do believe there is still someone would really interested and trust the super replicas could fulfill their dream... but unfortunately... wake up.. and dreams over!!!

http://www.madmechanics.com/consumer-opinions/shame-on-you-ever-lopez!!!!!!!/new/#new

Posted 17 November 2007
    Warning: Beware of Dan Savage
    DAN OF SAVAGE CUSTOMS AKA CAR TOWN
    1208 Okeechobee Rd.
    West Palm Beach, Florida 33401

Home
    8959 40th Terrace North
    Palm Beach Gardens, Florida 33410
    Shop Phone 561-670-9740
    Home Phone 561 373-2984

Took Money from Forum member then stated parts were stollen from his shop. Please see IKR for details.

Anyone else that Dan owes money or parts to, I advise you to contact Officer Edmonds, West Palm Beach Police Department at (561)822-1900.

Racefab, Inc.

Brian Wolfe

Cory Davis

RKS Design Roger Shelton

David "Lucky" Lopez, Las Vegas, NV formerly of exoticreplicasusa.com

Mike Delany

Mad Mike

Robert Prolux of exotic glass

David Alan Terrill

(See thread in this section for detailed information: http://www.madmechanics.com/index.php?topic=6651.0)

Scott Koviac (DKOV), This guy is a flat out crook. Approximately 8 people have been scammed on this site alone. He lives in Oregon.

Here is another war story regarding a bad vendor:
    http://www.madmechanics.com/index.ph...c=7806.new#new

mike d, mike dd , mike delany stay away from this guy he stole $1500 from me we had a deal for a 512 kit
    the terms were $1500 and he would send some parts the $1500 send some more parts and one last $1500 for the last of the parts for the 512 well i sent the 1st $1500 and got some parts i sent the 2nd $1500 and
    he took my money and ran he turned his cell phone off and when i call his work number they do not answer they must have caller ID i have sent mike letters to try and work something out and he has never gotten back to me. stay away from this guy

TO ALL MEMBERS, IF ANYONE IN THIS FORUM HAS HAD ANY BUSINESS DEALINGS WITH DAVID ALLEN TERRILL ( AKA DAVID ALLEN TERRELL ) OF EUROPEAN EXOTIC CARS OF SANTA FE SPRINGS, HESPERIA AND VICTORVILLE, CALIFORNIA.

SCAMMED $60,000! BY ROBERT PROULX OF EXOTIC GLASS *SCAMMED*
    From seafoodlover
    Robert Prolux of exotic glass had played me for 3 years now!!! I’ve been promised a car over and over again and he has yet to even start my build yet. He has been sending me pictures of my car and then after 3 years of waiting at Carlisle 2006 I found out from his ex-friend which he had also ripped off that those pictures were all a fake! Had been sending me old pictures of his previous build from John Scott’s car. Then right after that I rushed over to Rick and Tara at the D&R booth at Carlisle and asked them if Robert had ordered a kit from them for my build? They had told me no! Robert had NEVER EVEN ORDERED my kit to begin with. So EVERYTHING was all LIES! Then of course it’s the Katrina excuses....funny how he had never even ordered my kit from D&R and sending me fake pictures all which happened way before Katrina. Remember I had paid this guy 3 years ago; come to think about it I had even offered to help this guy out after Katrina by offering to send him clothes and stuff! He would always reply to my emails but then after waiting 3 years with excuse after excuse I had emailed him saying that I will go up to your shop exotic glass to see the status of my build and sure enough I’ve never heard back from him again.

To make matters worse over at Carlisle now I found out that I wasn’t the only one...he had also ripped another buyer off a SV project for over $100.000.00! Another roadster for $40,000.00 and a 6.0 project for $12,000.00! This guy has over $200,000.00 of honest peoples hard working earned money with no results to show for it.

his website is http://www.exoticglass1.com/
    ROBERT PROLUX AKA SHADDOE.
    814 MEADOW LANE BLDG. C-2
    NEW IBERIA, LA.70560

From Megadeth:
    I just found this thread through a Google search, because I'm being scammed by this same Robert Proulx guy. I bought an electric guitar from him through another forum, which he uses the same shaddoe user name, and says he's an exotic car builder. I sent him the money, and as soon as he got it, he stopped responding to my emails, and he won't answer his cell phone. I found out where he works and called them, he just quit his job on Friday so they couldn't give me his home phone number. Here is a link to his profile on that guitar forum...

http://www.jemsite.com/forums/member.php?u=5844

seafoodlover, I also just sent you a PM.

rksdesign roger shelton

hi!finely i think roger is going to get what is long over due.he got me for over 70.000 in 3 years.at this point the F.B.I.,STATE&local police are investigating him, so any one who has been taken or know anyone that has please call me at 530 200 1143 and i will give you more info.thank you BEDSED

Quote Originally Posted by palcon
    Ari, since D&R has essentialy gone out of business, I would suggest that they be removed from any lists of suppliers that are now, or may be posted on this forum in the future. Also one other point of contention, while I don't know what a rating of "+0" is, I can only hope that with all the customers that D&R have left hanging, it doesn't mean "excelent". This is not just a flatulent flame as I am in fact one of those burned customers. (Diablo SV - paid in full mar. 05, still waiting for parts)
    Sorry to hear you lost your cash. It happens more than people are willing to mention. I removed the following from the list based upon your experience:

Beware!
    LV-1
    You need to be very careful. He did not cheat me but the only reason I think he didn't was because I was too smart to send him money. He had an add on Lamborghinireplica.com for LP640 parts and a complete 6.0. When I inquired about the 640 parts he immediately sent me prices and a photo of his top quality part. The part in the picture was excellent, the only problem is the part was John Watson's. I already had that same photo John sent me and had seen the part in person at John's shop. I forwarded the e-mail to John and he confirmed that it was his photo and that the guy requested some photos because he was interested in buying some parts. By the way, he went by two different names but the same e-mail. I sent him an e-mail explaining what I knew and he replied with same stuff most scammers do, it was my loss for not doing business with him, blah, blah.

D&R Replicars, Inc.
    635 Mill Street
    Allentown, PA 18103
    Phone: (610) 434-2225
    FAX: (610) 434-3184
    KitCar.ca Rating (closed)

Hello, If anyone has ANY information on David "Lucky" Lopez formerly of exoticreplicasusa.com Please Email me at somnambulist083@yahoo.com He is wanted for over $40,000 of stolen money, from fraudulent claims. His yahoo profile has his physical picture, his ID is "luckylopez777" and resides in Las Vegas, NV. Any information or prior experience on him would be beneficial and deeply appreciated. Thank you.

Custom Windshields & Glass:

Kit-Car Glass Works
    Australia
    011 61 3 97332317 home
    twink1@optusnet.com.au
    KitCar.ca Rating +5

Engines, Adapters & Transaxles

KENNEDY ENGINEERED PRODUCTS
    38830 17th St. East,
    Palmdale, California 93550
    Phone# (661) 272-1147
    FAX # (661) 272-1575
    kennedy@antelecom.net
    KitCar.ca Rating +10

V8Archie's info has changed
    V-8 Archie Inc.
    11411 Summerwood Dr.
    Machesney Park, IL 61115
    Phone:

U.S. Toll Free 1-800-891-3608
    All others Call 1-815-282-9226
    Off Hours Cell Phone 1-847-212-3909
    Email at Archie@v8archie.com
    Hours: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM Monday thru Friday
    V8Archie.com

Extremely nice guy would recommend him to anyone. Talked to him at the 25th Fiero reunion for a couple hours in the parking lot. He was very informative and I will do business with him one day.

KitCar.ca Rating +8

West Coast Fiero
    13456 Beach Avenue
    Marina Del Rey, CA 90292
    Phone: 310-305-4111
    Email:sales@westcoastfiero.com
    KitCar.ca Rating +8

Fiero Restoration Parts:

Rodney Dickman’s Fiero Accessories
    (262) 835-9575
    Rodney1@execpc.com
    www.rodneydickman.com
    KitCar.ca Rating +8

Ferrari Parts

T Rutlands
    Tucker, Georgia
    Main Number:770-493-8852
    To place Orders :1-800-638-1444
    Fax:770-934-6857
    E-mail:Sales@TRutlands.com
    http://www.trutlands.com/./Contact%20Us.htm
    KitCar.ca Rating +8

Frame and Engine Cradles

Held Motorsports
    2220 Westwinde St NW
    Grand Rapids, MI 49544
    616-893-1433 phone
    616-735-1175 fax
    Heldmotorsports.com
    KitCar.ca Rating +5

Dave Held
    Coco Beach, Florida
    KitCar.ca Rating +8

Interiors:

355 Interior Package
    daisycutter1@juno.com
    Armida,on kit car forum
    KitCar.ca Rating +7

Mr. Mike’s Fiero & PT Cruiser Leather Seats
    Sarasota, Florida
    (941) 922-5070
    Mrmikes.com
    KitCar.ca Rating +10

Performance Parts:

Jeg's High Performance
    11th Avenue
    Columbus, Ohio
    (800) 345-4545
    http://www.jegs.com/
    KitCar.ca Rating +10

Jim Pace GM Performance Parts
    430 Youngstown – Warren Road
    Niles, Ohio 44446
    (888) 748-4655
    http://www.paceparts.com
    KitCar.ca Rating +10

Summit Racing Equipment
    1200 Southeast Avenue
    Tallmadge, Ohio 44278

Summit Racing Equipment
    960 East Glendale
    Sparks, Nevada 89431

1-800-230-3030 or 1-330-630-3030
    www.summitracing.com/
    KitCar.ca Rating +10

Projects for Sale
    Glenn Goodman, 355 Spider
    Ari, 355 Spider

Replica Bodies:

Air Dynamics
    Giles Street
    Tennga, Georgia
    706-328-3311
    KitCar.ca Rating +10

EuroWorks Exotics Llc.
    3771 Eileen Rd.,
    Dayton, OH 45429
    USA
    Tel. (937) 293-6834
    www.euroworksltd.com
    KitCar.ca Rating +5

PISA - The Fiero HQ
    31 South 42nd Place
    Phoenix Arizona 85034-3013
    1-602-273-1616
    1-877-773-1616
    PISAFieroHQ.com
    KitCar.ca Rating +5

RON'S TOY STORE
    P.O. Box 63005
    7155 Kingsway
    Burnaby, BC V5E-4J6
    CANADA
    Tel: 604 436 9571
    KitCar.ca Rating +1

The Car Factory
    Mike Vetter
    2425 Delys St
    Cocoa FL 32926
    Phone: 321-431-8120
    www.kitcar.cc
    KitCar.ca Rating +10

V8 Archie GT4T
    7 Hillside Dr. #C
    Barrington, IL 60010
    www.v8archie.com
    800-891-3608
    KitCar.ca Rating +7

The Fiberglass Workshop
    http://www.thefiberglassworkshop.com
    Oshawa, Ontario, Canada
    1-905-579-9004
    Excellent Vendor. Bodies ,finished kits etc. Highly recommended,very professional and extremely helpfull!
    KitCar.ca Rating +10

Suspension & Brakes

Held Motorsports
    2220 Westwinde St NW
    Grand Rapids, MI 49544
    616-893-1433 phone
    616-735-1175 fax
    Heldmotorsports.com
    KitCar.ca Rating +5

Miscellaneous Kit Car Parts for Sale

355 Kit Mirrors: $199, per set
    KitCar.ca Rating +2
    Bondo Bob has decided to get out of the 355 Mirror Business aprovided the molds for use by those who would like to borrow them on this site. You can PM FunnyWheels or email newmdav@ispwest.com for the shipping information.

Note: The person who borrows the molds pays shipping both ways and a small deposit that will be returned after the molds are returned in good condition.
    Ferrari Emblems: Jon Rudli, father running the business since Jon was killed in a car wreck in 2005
    KitCar.ca Rating +4

Ferrari Scuderia Shields, $250 per set
    Jupiter, Florida
    work number 561-277-1206
    home 561-575-6966
    PBianco@rci-together.com
    KitCar.ca Rating +4

Wheel Adapters by Wheel Works
    727-460-8348 Mobile
    newmdav@ispwest.com
    KitCar.ca Rating +10

If you're not confused, you're not paying attention.

Re: Kit Car Bad and Good Vendor List, Last Update: 11 November 2008

V8Archie's info has changed
    V-8 Archie Inc.
    11411 Summerwood Dr.
    Machesney Park, IL 61115
    Phone:

U.S. Toll Free 1-800-891-3608
    All others Call 1-815-282-9226
    Off Hours Cell Phone 1-847-212-3909
    Email at Archie@v8archie.com
    Hours: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM Monday thru Friday
    V8Archie.com

Extremely nice guy would recommend him to anyone. Talked to him at the 25th Fiero reunion for a couple hours in the parking lot. He was very informative and I will do business with him one day.

Re: Kit Car Bad and Good Vendor List, Last Update: 13 February 2009

I agree with Hawk. I did the LS6 conversion with the G6 6 speed manual. Thought it was going to be the best thing since apple pie after talking with archie about it. I had problems and problems and more problems. Never will i do an archie conversion transverse setup in a kit car. Nothing works properly, the clutch has no pilot bearing, which is a vibration nightmare, the starter kept popping out of the pocket so I had to fab something up to keep it in place, when the car runs it makes a metal on metal squealing noise. The throw out bearing rattles unless you push the clutch in. Not a good setup. Plus it cost me a small fortune to do. Custom Archie axles were a ton of money and ended up just being re cut and re splined Fiero axles.

Quote Originally Posted by Lonelykid89
    Hey everyone I'm getting into the whole kit car thing and its relatively new for me I was wondering has anyone seen this site before http://www.usedfieroparts.com/ If you have or any one that has done buisness with them would be great to hear back from you.

What are you looking to buy? I have bought fiero parts fender, hood, bumper but i picked them up in person, it was about noon time and im not saying he was drunk but he did smell of beer. we talked for awhile nice guy.but it takes awhile for him to reply to an email.

;D wow thanks love501 I just wanted to know whether they were real or not. Superreplicas just released a nother video of them using a lamborghini reventon as their kit car followed by a murcielago. Now I question whether they were real or not. Someone out there I hope finds out the truth about them. As for the question awnsered I really appreciate the advice and if I may ask where is used fiero parts located.

Obama ripped me off to! We need to add his name to the bad vendor list!
    If you're not confused, you're not paying attention.

Fraud Alert - mcccars09

Company Name: Exotic Images LLC. & CMC Choppers LLC.
    Home Address: 9752 E. Irwin Ave. 85209
    Shop Address: 1734 E. Main St. #3 85203
    City, Mesa
    State: AZ.[size=10pt][/size]
    Contact Name: John Schmutzer or Richard Cosentino
    Phone number: 330-506-3202
    Web Site: www.RichardCosentino.com
    eMail Address: john.Schmutzer@yahoo.com - exoticimages@live.com
    cmcchoppers@live.com - mccreplicas@yahoo.com

FRAUD ALERT
    I would recommend that you also put down the following as I feel people should be warned about the caliber of work that is done BEFORE ever hiring this guy.

Company Name: Murci-Me
    Company Owner / Contact Name: Michael Wayne Chase
    Current Address:
    Chatsworth, CA
    U.S.A.

He did not complete work he was supposed to for gegam:
    http://www.madmechanics.com/build-di...?topicseen#new

He has others looking for him that are waiting for parts, etc that were promised:
    http://www.madmechanics.com/consumer-opinions/murci-me-please-respond!/60/

And yet another customer ripped off:
    http://www.madmechanics.com/consumer-opinions/murcie-me-'mike-chase'-ripped-me-off!-do-not-send-this-guy-money!!!!!!!!/

re: Kit Car Good Vendor List, Last Update: 13May Don't buy anything from Jack 2011

GOOD Seller Report

Bought these:
    2 left hand (used) and one right hand (new) 1990 cavaliar headlight assemblys complete with bulbs and plug in sockets. $50.00 for alll three delivered to lower 48

From wlc and the transaction was perfect! No problems and the items were exactly as described.

Thanks wlc!

Jeff

Angry Robslp640

Fraud Alert - ROBSLP640

Scammed out of $81,560 dollars by Robert Ward of Phoenix, AZ - also known as ROBSLP640 . We had a written agreement that my car would be completed on or before May 21. I was promised and reassured constantly over the course of 3 months that my car would be ready in time. I even paid ten's of thousands of dollars extra to expedite the build. Days before my car was to be delivered I was told that he would not make the delivery date. As of this posting, he claims that he does not know when my car will be ready. This guy will promise you the world, and deliver nothing!

See the rest of my story on the forum here: http://www.madmechanics.com/forum/consumer-opinions/15851-scammed-out-%2481-560-dollars-robslp640.html

Name: Robert Ward
    Lives in: Phoenix, AZ
    Phone Number: (480) 688-7526
    E-Mail: robslp640@yahoo.com
    E-Mail: timelinegraphics@yahoo.com

Youtube: ROBsLP640 - YouTube

Primarily Builds: Lamborghini Replica LP640
    Web Site: http://www.robslp640.com
    Last edited by Numeric; 05-19-2012 at 05:49 AM.