Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DKOV Part III

DKOV Part III

until today I haven't received my parts from DKOV yet, I did order another set of 355 vents and VDO gauges from John (Kitcaraccessories.com), I paid at 15th Jun and today 7th July I got the parts from John, John's service and the packing is the best, I got all the parts in the very good protect, now~ Dkov what u gonna say? can u tell me when did u send the parts? do u have the tracking number for my package? how about another set of vents? are u gonna refund me? I paid u all the parts at 7th April, now is July, how much longer u want me to wait? ??? >

Re: DKOV Part III

Quote Originally Posted by dj_golden
    until today I haven't received my parts from DKOV yet, I did order another set of 355 vents and VDO gauges from John (Kitcaraccessories.com), I paid at 15th Jun and today 7th July I got the parts from John,* John's service and the packing is the best, I got all the parts in the very good protect, now~ Dkov what u gonna say? can u tell me when did u send the parts? do u have the tracking number for my package? how about another set of vents? are u gonna refund me? I paid u all the parts at 7th April, now is July, how much longer u want me to wait? ??? >
    And the bigger question... How many of these threads are we going to have? We've all heard the story repeatedly. We've all heard the answers. Repeating the same thing over and over is just an waste of Ari's bandwidth. I assume you will be starting a thread of thanks when the parts do get there...
    http://www.fiero-performance.com/misc/songman355a.gif      Fiero-Performance.com      [url=http://www.fiero-performance.com/coastrun/]2nd Annual California Coast Run[/url

I just want to let every one know some things is not right here, if DKOV not happy about this, refund my money then I will shut my mouth, one day if this happen to u what u gonna do? wait and wait and wait??? I did wait and I try other way then I find is not like the way DKOV said, the part is not that hard to get and the price is cheaper, how many time I have to shot out to let u guys know, some things is not right here? util I got my parts I will do this again and agin till I have my parts or my money refund.

I know it is personally aggrevating to have paid in full and not get anything in return. I would be quite upset myself. In all fairness, ample time has been alotted to furnish the customer with the goods. Either delivery or reimbursment should be in order.

DJ Golden did state in DKOV partII that as soon as he receives the parts, it will be posted and negative comments would cease. I am not personally involved, but I do know I would be equally irrate if I were the customer in this formula. Just my opinion.

Bob
    5 out of 4 people are not good at fractions

Well, as for me, I have three cars and several thousand dollars invested in projects with DKOV and I have nothing to complain about. Seems to me that Scott has given explanations, which includes some indecision and mind changing on the original order which is well documented on this forum. He has also apologized for the delays and said that the parts have already been shipped. I would think that a refund at this point would be out of the question. Looks to me like he told you that your parts were shipped, and then you decided to buy others anyway. That is your choice but not Scott's problem...

I want everyone to get what they pay for, and I also want everyone to get along... My point is, that repetitive threads do nothing but waste space on the forum. We all know that you want to crucify Scott at this point. You have made that point well and often. I think anyone who is going to change their mind about Scott because of your story has already done so.

I don't have anything against you, but I just don't see the use in beating a dead horse. If there is a new development, please post away... But if we want to read the same thing over and over, the old threads are still here.
    http://www.fiero-performance.com/misc/songman355a.gif      Fiero-Performance.com      [url=http://www.fiero-performance.com/coastrun/]2nd Annual California Coast Run[/url

Quote Originally Posted by Songman
    Well, as for me, I have three cars and several thousand dollars invested in projects with DKOV and I have nothing to complain about. Seems to me that Scott has given explanations, which includes some indecision and mind changing on the original order which is well documented on this forum. He has also apologized for the delays and said that the parts have already been shipped. I would think that a refund at this point would be out of the question. Looks to me like he told you that your parts were shipped, and then you decided to buy others anyway. That is your choice but not Scott's problem...

I want everyone to get what they pay for, and I also want everyone to get along... My point is, that repetitive threads do nothing but waste space on the forum. We all know that you want to crucify Scott at this point. You have made that point well and often. I think anyone who is going to change their mind about Scott because of your story has already done so.

I don't have anything against you, but I just don't see the use in beating a dead horse. If there is a new development, please post away... But if we want to read the same thing over and over, the old threads are still here.
    Also a good point. Well stated and understood. Now it might be a good idea to all try to get along and see what the outcome is in a couple weeks.
    5 out of 4 people are not good at fractions

Quote Originally Posted by Songman

DKOV said the parts is been send and it will take 4~6 weeks to get here,so I did wait for 6 weeks then start this again, and about the refund is for the second set of 355 vents, I didn't ask for the full refund for my order, in this stage I need the tracking number to find my parts, and for the part DKOV can't send me I ask for the refund, and about John, I think he did a very good job, I just wanna show the diffrents betwin this two person, I'm very regret order parts from DKOV, if I did my order from John in the first stage, I know I already have my parts and all this stress and waiting will never happen.

Ok here is the bottom line. If scott is a good guy he will just refund the money, if he still has it. I would be willing to say the parts were never shipped because if they were there would be tracking numbers or other shipping documentation, and that is FREE. The fact that nothing has happened suonds like scott is buying time for something with someone elses money. BAD BUSINESS. I own a retail store and would never let something like this happen. So DJ_Golden has every right to vent his problems until it is fixed so others don't get trapped with this.

Absolutely.... Over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over...

I haven't seen proof that there are no tracking numbers. I guess I am just old-fashioned - innocent until proven guilty. I know it's an ancient belief but it still works for me. It is much more fashionable to jump on a bandwagon of public lynchings.. I thought they outlawed that in the mid-1800s... Anyway... my way works for me and most people perceive me as a fair guy so I'll just keep doing it my way and others can do it their way... I bet I am less stressed doing it my way though...

Dkov said : DJs stuff was dropped off before I left last week. As promised, it went out Standard US Postal to TAIWAN, which takes... according to them... about 4 - 6 weeks for delivery. So here we are what... 2 weeks maybe after the last posting and I'm supposedly NOT doing anything. I guess that's my fault for having things to do and responsibilities outside of this forum. 30/05/2004
    http://www.madmechanics.com/yabbse/i...?topic=3423.30

here is the website of US post service http://www.usps.com/shipping/trackandconfirm.htm I did sent them e-mail about the packege, they told me evry things post by USPS it have number for tracking, now all I need is the tracking number for me to find my parts, MR, Songman I know u have 3 cars in DKOV's place, good luck I wish one day this never happen to u, and for evry one here if u want 355 vents or gauges set? don't order from DKOV, order from John(Kitcaraccessories.com) John's price is 100 dollars cheeper then DKOV and the parts arrive much fast!!