Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Don't order parts from DKOV

Don't order parts from DKOV

till today I haven't received any things from him yet, no a very good person to do business with, every one in this forum be aware!! :'(

Re: Don't order parts from DKOV

and till today i have seen 5 or more posts started by you going on and on and on about this. either stay with one post or dont post at all. this is getting to the point of being stupid. and i dont think im the only one that agrees to this matter.
    I dont wanna grow up i'm a Toys R Us kid

Amen Slacker...
    http://www.fiero-performance.com/misc/songman355a.gif      Fiero-Performance.com      [url=http://www.fiero-performance.com/coastrun/]2nd Annual California Coast Run[/url

I believe this is still a consumer opinion/warning section of the forum. I know some of you might be tired of reading the same post over and over, but you have the choice not to read the post. I don't understand why are you complainng but continue to read and post replies. Just ignore the topic and go on with your life. For those who is interested in knowing more about the situation, they can continue to follow the thread and make sure to make an educated decision when ordering parts from DKOV. I am sure that if you paid for parts to complete your dream car, but you do not get anything in return, then you will be upset too. I don't believe d.j. golden is asking for anything impossible. He just wants a proof that DKOV send the parts and the parts are in the way. How difficult or unreasonable is that? Is only difficult if DKOV did not send the parts and lied when he said he did. I am putting myself on d.j. golden shoes and I believe I will be very upset if I was him too. One more thing, why are you guys attacking d.j. golden? I believe he is still the victim, right??? Or did I miss something?
    KoenigTR

Victim is a term that depends on where you are standing. There is a lot more to this story that DJ admitted to early on but tends to leave out now.. Like changing the order midstream. I am not saying that he does not deserve what he pays for. But I also know that with all of these new security measure brough on by idiotic terrorists, that international shipping is a PITA and personally I wouldn't even attempt it right now. I've been waiting on stuff from Australia for about 5 months now and there is absolutely no way of telling where it is. And I didn't even change my order!

Yes, this is still a Consumer Opinion section of this forum, and it is painfully obvious that there are people here who want DKOV ran out of business and off of the forum - right or wrong. Luckily most of us know that just because a Consumer repeats his Opinion over and over doesn't make his Opinion fact.

This is the same thing that amazes me about real life... One person or group has more rights than the masses.. He has the right to continue starting one thread after another trying to reach his goal.. And the recourse for the rest of us is just to ignore it. What if we think it is not a good thing for DKOV to be ran out of business? What if we realize that starting useless thread after useless thread slows the forum down for the rest of us? I have just as many rights here as DJ does and if he feels the need to continue to start threads attacking Scott (even though I am of the opinion that they are both victims here) then I have the right to disagree with him.
    http://www.fiero-performance.com/misc/songman355a.gif      Fiero-Performance.com      [url=http://www.fiero-performance.com/coastrun/]2nd Annual California Coast Run[/url

As I have said many times before, I changed my order because DKOV can't give me the second set of vents I ordered. if he'd sent the parts away after I had payed him I wouldn't have changed anything. also, if had told me I needed to wait for 2 weeks till he could get another set of vents for me I wouldn't have payed him till he had the parts in the stock (obviously). I am asking DKOV to post the reciept now so I am assured that my parts ARE on the way (not just on his say-so) and also I want him to refund me the rest. As for putting him out of business, that does not benefit me in anyway and any business cannot survive if the customers are not recieving the service paid for! His business is not my problem, my problem is I am desperately trying to recieve my parts which has been deemned nearly impossible because I seem to be communicating with everyone else except the person responsible (aka. the person who so willingly took my money). Unfortunately I reside in Taiwan and this is my only means of communication to this DKOV. If DKOV is worried about his rep on this site then only he has the power to do something about it, which may seem obvious to me but I will spell it out anyway; and that is deliver my parts and refund the rest owed then, I will post a thankyou on this site. DKOV has to take responsibilty for the way he does business, I, you, nor anyone else can be held responsible and then sooner he realises this the sooner we all can move on.

You know if you want to get technical about this whole thing, we could do this. All the posts on DVOC by dj_golden are probably taking up more space that could be used for other matters and better subjects. if you want i could go and count all the ones he has and then we could go from there. basically what im saying is that posting more and more when there are already ones out there makes no sence. stay with one post and not another new one. now on defence, If he were to keep ONE post going then if ppl needed information about this whole thing they know exactally where to go. this is not a ripping contest or anything im just getting tired of seeing the same post over and over about one or two ppl not getting parts. and yes i could just ignore this but i like to see all new posts but this is like alot of the same post over and over again what is the real reason behind it all? just to say he didnt get his parts and not to trust DVOC? im sure that could have been said in ONE post instead of all that he has going now. but thats just my millionth of a cent.

Apparently DKOV has no problem seeing these posted all over the forum.
    Apparently DKOV has no problem taking money.
    Apparently DKOV has no problem not delivering or refunding.
    That is the bottom line.
    So why should we have a problem reading all the posts about it... I don't.

Personally, I completely agree with DJ Golden, koenigtr & Carbuilder.

Unfortunately it is easier to put off and get away with ignoring a customer overseas. CK3 did it numerous times. There have been many instances of well known companies going through the same problems. A million excuses and reasons why "It's not our fault" IFG has a reputation for consumer issues but they also have some great success stories too. You took his payment quite sometime ago and more than likely those funds went to paying for personal needs or another customers needs (i could be wrong). Otherwise why not simply send out what you have (if anything) and refund the difference or all of it if there is no goods to ship.

The one comment the really stikes me that DKOV(Scott) has made that personally peaves me is this:
    Keep in mind that I am NOT a vendor.* I am another guy here on this forum that has been doing Favors for you folks for the past 3 years and finally decided to try and get paid for it.* It was at that point my business grew way beyond my expectations.* I should have said "NO" to orders once they started getting beyond me.* But I was handling them fine until about Four Months ago.
    When someone comes on to the forum selling gauges, vents, suspension components, carbon fibre healiners, mirage kits and also screwing artound with other "Vendors" opportunities to do business with suppliers(Spider Interiors) directly..... Plus launches a company name of DKOV Motorsports, plus a website illustrating such, opens an online merchandise store with cafe press showcasing thier logo all over tshirts, coffee mugs, and yes panties. Granted... the system with cafe press does not require you to purchase inventory as they will print each piece as ordered. In the case of Spider Interiors, you have clearly stated on this forum, Pennoks Forum, and kitcars.com that you are(were) the exclusive distrubutor of Spider Interiors. And how even I had to purchase through you. Many times posting immiediately after myself to "clarify" the situation. Thankfully I was able to work things out for my benefit without your "Favour".

CLEARLY you (as DKOV Motorsports) are a vendor.
    Walks like a duck, Acts like a duck, Quacks like a duck...
    guess what....... it is a duck ... even during hunting season where it may wish it wasn't.

Bottom line DJ Golden is continuing to get ignored and this type of feed back can be crucial in anyone's decision to do business. DKOV does do some awesome work.... but its the disrespect to PAYING customers and fellow vendors that will hurt you.
    Absolute Power Corrupts, Absolutely.

As far as me having an opinion... opinions are like A##holes... everyone has one
    The Needles Dance, The Gauges Glow,
    As Engine Speed & Heartbeat Grow,
    Gears They Shift 'Neath Anxious Thumbs,
    SOMETHING WICKED THIS WAY COMES...
    Formerly: Powerhouse

www.facebook.com/TheCalgaryBatman

all im saying is can he stay in one post instead of making new ones every other day? is that to much to ask?