Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Songman

Songman

I was just wondering if you sent out the module i paid for? No this isnt a start of Songman part VII . i was just wondering because we need to hook up the head lights. Thx Austin

Re: Songman

Did you get my PDF ?

Yes i did thx... its greatand now all im doing now is waiting for the module

Well if he doesn't come thru, I'll sell you one.

I sent him 40 dollars through pay pal on the 17th but i havent heard from him. Maybe he is just busy right now.

clam for refund from paypal now and let him know when he send out the part with the proof then you will cancel the refund, do it before is too late

No, don't piss the guy off over a measly $40. He'll send it I'm sure. Give it more time.

Now, I've got a guy in OHIO that stole $200 from me in an ebay transaction. And of course neither PayPal or Ebay will do anything about it. So I turned it over to my attorney. Thanks PayPal, I'll never use you again, or pay your fees! ;D

No i trust songman to follow through i just think he is busy.

Wow! What a surprise to come back and find my very own Consumer Opinions thread!

Your package was shipped with USPS Priority Mail. You should have it in a day or two. If not, let me know...

Thanks for the help, DJ! Nothing quite like overreacting to solve a problem.. especially when there isn't one.
    http://www.fiero-performance.com/misc/songman355a.gif      Fiero-Performance.com      [url=http://www.fiero-performance.com/coastrun/]2nd Annual California Coast Run[/url

songman: sorry I was wrong but I did this once when the package wan't arrive and the seller wasn't reply any my e-mail or phone I calm the refund from Paypal and they luck the seller's account no long after that seller contact me and after I recived my package Playpal reopn his account he got his money we all happy.

PS: Not scott's case I still haven't have any things from him yet :'(