Thread: GEORGE FEJER SETTING THE RECORD STRAIGHT

GEORGE FEJER SETTING THE RECORD STRAIGHT

TO: MR DINNER AND KITCAR.CA FORUM
    RE: SETTING THE RECORDS STRAIGHT

Dear Sir,

My name is Robert Fejer and I am writing to you in regards to the following article that was posted on the kitcr.ca forum.

George Fejer is my Father and I can assure you that out of the over two thousand body kits we sold throughout the world primarily the U.S. and Canada we NEVER had one angy or upset customer.

Mr. Dinner, before I post or accuse someone in such a rude way, I can assure you that I have the necessary proof in my hand to back up the accusation.

I have been in contact with this fellow in Budapest Hungary and have advised him that I will pursue with legal action unless he posts a letter of appology on this site.

I can also asure you that we no interests or business involvement, neither past nor future with this IZSO LASZLO.

On another note, I noticed that several people replyed to the posting and it would appear none of the people who wrote back have any unfavourable comments or problems with my Fathers past products or level of customer service.

In closing, I thank you for your time and please feel free to post THIS letter on the KITCAR.ca forum.

Yours Very Truly,

Robert Fejer.

Re: GEORGE FEJER SETTING THE RECORD STRAIGHT

Robert, while I admire your zeal to defend your father, unless Canada is different than the US, there is no way you can pursue any legal action with this guy. He sent a private e-mail for any information on someone (who turned out to be your father) because he says he is an unhappy customer and can't get any results through normal channels.

While I can't say anything about the deal between your father and this person, I can tell you that he has broken no laws.

I hope your father, or you, can come to some satisfactory end with this guy without these threats of legal action. That just makes any business look bad to threaten to sue unhappy customers. Of course you did say that your father was retired and was no longer involved in the kit car business. I wish both parties luck.
    http://www.fiero-performance.com/misc/songman355a.gif      Fiero-Performance.com      [url=http://www.fiero-performance.com/coastrun/]2nd Annual California Coast Run[/url

Re: GEORGE FEJER SETTING THE RECORD STRAIGHT

Mr. Dinner, before I post or accuse someone in such a rude way, I can assure you that I have the necessary proof in my hand to back up the accusation.
    Robert,
    Exactly what did I say about your father that is rude and accusatory?
    If it was the fact that Brian Wolffe's bio states;
    Carol Shelby, Andre Citroen, George Fejer, James Jones, Ken Howatson, Fred Nelson, the movie industry and Ford Design are all his influences than yes ...I am guilty.
    I didn't say anything, I have nothing to do with you, your father or this Laszlo character. All I did was post an email.
    My cell phone number is all over this website and my other site, www.kwikercars.com .
    If it is such a big deal why have you never emailed me or called?????
    Before I have Ari remove these posts (the ones that clear your father and make him look like the good guy) I want the record to show that I am not the jacka$$ here.
    Please study the concept of chat forums.

Jim Dinner
    www.kwikercars.com