Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who hasn't received parts from DKOV?

Who hasn't received parts from DKOV?

As a lot of people already know I ordered parts from Scott Kovalik aka DKOV aprox 7 months ago and as yet have not recieved anything and is pretty obvious will never. I am interested in hearing how many others are out there who have not yet recieved their orders from Scott as I am keen of putting this together and making a case against him. If anyone has a law background or know anyone that can help me please PM me. For those not involved or are unable to help I would appreciate if you could not reply to this.

here is for the record about my order
    Amount: $1,701.00 USD paid April 7, 2004
    2 sets HVAC Vents
    1 set OEM Gauges with Pod
    1 set 355 faux sticker set

Re: Who hasn't received parts from DKOV?

DJ, is this STILL not settled??? I understood that Scott & you had asked the post service Scott used to search things out? then I read that some type of 'compensation' from that service would be the answer? and still.... nothing? Do you & Scott still talk?email/telephone? Has Scott any proof of mailing these items? any reciepts at all??
    This has gone on way too long!
    Sandy

Sandy, Scott hasnt been around here for weeks.* The only thing Scott has said was to call DJ a liar and accuse him of getting the parts and lying, that DJ used the wrong service blah blah.* No tracking #'s nada.

The hope is that we all go away till the $1700 burn simmers out. I mean after all the guys in Taiwan so his "case" will go nowhere we ALL know that.* *

DJ has bought items from many people on the forum and has always done exactly as he says he will do.* He has no reason to lie about anything.* He's a great guy and has bought from me, Stang, John Rudl, and others on several occasions and the transactions have been stellar.

He doesnt deserve this at all.* This is the reason I speak up, not to irritate anyone but to keep it in the spotlight.

I'll never stop untill DJ gets his stuff.* Front page news.

It's been hinted that Ari will kick me off the forum and you guys know what...so be it. Scott may know a lot more than I about kitcars...and if he's the one welcomed after his behaivor...adios.

I personally have tried to keep my mouth shut because I try to see the good in people. But I agree with Modena. I to have ordered parts from DKOV and have not recieved them. At first I felt simpathetic towards the situation that DKOV was going through and I was willing to wait. After awhile I realized that I was never going to get my stuff and I decided to purchase my items again somewhere else. Thankfully for me my investment with DKOV was minimal. As for DJ Golden's investment with DKOV is very steep and DJ should have the right to bring the issue up untill he get's his money back or his stuff.

FOR
    DKOV,
    I have waited to long, keep the money I sent. You just lost a future customer.

Pitt, your talking to a brick wall. Its not about right and wrong.

It's obvious some other crap is going on.

Modena, Your right I am talking to a brick wall. That is why I have decided to take a loss on the funds I have sent. If DKOV is having other problems then he should't tell his customers the stuff is in the mail.

i think everybody is starting to see the light

I made a wonderfull comment towards DKOV ;D ,that a few read but I better be polite because last time I started ranting the thread got locked. But plain and simple there is a lack in business ethics

I sent Scott Kovalik a money order for $228.55 on 1-2-04 for a Fiero Carbon Fiber headliner. Never got it.

I wonder how long the list of his victims really is...The world may never know...

I hope everyones brave enough to speak up.

I hope all the people that PM'ed me speak up.

I hope most of all Songman sings and shows the forum he can act as a man would.