Thread: Modena

Modena

Pete on oct 25 2004 you accepted my paypal payment in full $210 for 355 turn signals. After a reasonable time I inquired via email you stated there was a mistake made through a 3rd party(JW) and you said you would correct the mistake and I would have my order in about 3 days. When that didnt happen and I inquired you stated" Do you want your lights or your monety back." I responded back that I trusted that you would find what the problem was and I would have my order in a few days. Pete, today is November 18. I do not have my order nor have I heard back from you. I am concerened about your attitude and your lack of interest in fullfilling my order after you have been holding my money for almost a month. You were very harsh on another member here for their lack of interest in getting orders filled. I see others on the forum putting their trust and money in you and I thought I should voice this concern.

Re: Modena

I told you John Watson has your turn signalls beause the parts were accidently sent to him.

I asked John to send you them.

You then called me and said you hadnt received them yet and you were pissed because they were coming from John instead of me.

I then asked if you simply wanted a refund.

You said no.

I then called John to ask him again to send them to you you both are in Georgia. he had said he had forgotten but that he would call you. I take it you will refuse to call him as a matter of principle.

I will call him now and if he still hasnt sent them, I will refund you.

I appologize once again to you and now publically that I neglected to tell you the point of origin of the parts. A call to John would have fixed everything but your right it wasnt your responsibility. You got me on a technicality and guilty as charged.

Thanks Pete Thats all I needed to hear ........You are now redeemed BTW I never was conserened I was getting ripped.

I called John just now again and he no longer has your number is why he hasnt called you.
    Please call him to verify that he is boxing them up now as we speak (he forgot again) to mail out tommorow or as I said I will refund you but let me know now before he sends off tommorow.

Thats good, I will call John tomorrow, Thanks

I talked with John, He said that you had asked him several weeks ago to send the signals out to me.......Now you know.....John dont do shipping. John did say he would make a special effort and mail them out to day. I told him just to hold on to them, it would give me a good excuse to get the Harley out for a road trip, and I will check the progress on your car.

John wouldnt have mindeed, he simply has a lot on his plate...

yea bring a digcam Ill post updated pics...thanks Boomer!

You needd any other parts? I have a few sources (not John!)