Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Purchasing ferrari parts from HGPARTS

Purchasing ferrari parts from HGPARTS

I was wondering if anybody has personally experienced any problems with purchasing ferrari items from HGPARTS in Germany. I have personally purchased emblems from him in the past without a hitch, but I have heard a lot of problems with sales going bad with him lately and also noticed he does not sell items on eBay anymore.

Please post any and all experiences with this seller. He has a great deal on euro front turn signals for the 355 but I am still just a bit cautious when purchasing items overseas, especially when you hear a few bad stories about the seller. Thanks in advance for all of your input.
    5 out of 4 people are not good at fractions

Re: Purchasing ferrari parts from HGPARTS

Hey, I purchased some fender emblems from him last spring.... They were good quality and took less time to get to Canada than the 'norm' from USA! The emblems were not a large investment, but, HGPARTS treated me well! And the price was very good for quality emblems!
    Sandy

I had purchased some euro turn signals last year and I am still waiting. J/K ;D. I got them and they look great. I was suprised on who fast they got here considering they came from Germany. So far so good, I have no complaints.

hmm, can you really ever trust the germans?* remember WWII?* .... :-\

Before you commit to purchasing anything from HGparts ask him what he is going to do about the two tail lights he still owes me (Lance Mullen) I ordered a full set of tail lights and turn signals from him. I got the box after a delay and mix up with Fedex but two tail lights were missing. I have jumped through a lot of hoops filing a claim with Fedex only to get $100 because the shipment wasn't insured. Heiko the owner of HGparts has so far given me nothing but the runaround about sending the two lights. I told him I would pay him the $100 that FEDEX gave me and he said he would file a claim with the German shipping subcontracter at his end for the difference. So far nothing. Maybe if he realized how many potential customers he is turning off maybe he will make good on what he owes me and others will have a better experience.
    Go ahead and contact him and put the screws to him! I would only order couple items at a time so you don't risk too much.

Even the longest journey begins with the first step.

Lance,
    I remember you telling us about that but I wasn't sure of the details. I have purchased emblems from him before but have been a little leary about overseas purchases lately. He has been telling me that the euro lenses are in the US and will be drop shipped. The next time I email him I will tell him "No offense, but I do not want to end up in the same situation as my buddy Lance Mullen. Do you have any plans to rectify this situation?" and see what his rebutle is.
    5 out of 4 people are not good at fractions

Thanks Rob. If we stick together in situations like this then the chances of anyone else getting ripped of goes down once they realize that we are a close knit community... that loves to air dirty laundry! lol.

Re: Purchasing ferrari parts from HGPARTS....UPDATE

I've got an update regarding my botched transaction with HG parts.
    After a month of waiting since my last email to HGparts regarding my missing taillights I fired off a nasty-gram basically saying "No more mister nice guy"
    Guess what happened next? A couple of hours later Heiko called me on my cell and apologized profusely and said he has been so busy lately that he honestly forgot about my tail light problem. He was calling from Tampa (as evidenced by my caller ID), FL instead of Germany.
    He has been busy moving the distribution of his Ferrari parts business over here to the states to avoid international shipping hassles. He shipped the lights out that day and I got a UPS tracking number in my email.
    I don't actually have the lights in my hands yet though.
    When I get the lights I will post here the great prices that he says he can get for an entire set of lights or emblems or the whole thing as a package deal. Shipping from Florida should be a lot cheaper than Germany.

I got the lights last Tuesday as promised. Heiko said he's really sorry for the delay but with his business here in the states he should be able to preclude any of the shipping problems he had before.

Here's an updated price list for Forum members. These are the best prices I've seen anywhere.

"So here the prices

The lights kit $948
    with 4 rear lights and 2 corner lights also the 4 side marker lights for the front and rear with the 3rd brake light all us spec.

The emblems kit $350
    Front nose emblem, 2x Pininfarina, fender stickers 3d set, Ferrari script rear, Rear horse 4.5, F355 Emblem Spider or Berlinetta, and the Dashboard F355 script.

The complete Kit is $1298 I can do something then when somebody buys the complete kit. I think 5% that's the max.

3rd brake light $93 alone

All prices are + shipping in the USA with Fedex saver just tell the guy on the forum these prices and my email they can still check my website for the pictures of some stuff

Greetings heiko"

Heiko's email address is:
    worldtrade@mac.com

I orderd the lights and emblems on Thursday and they arrived on Friday. Heiko is easy to work with and the joys of next day delivery is priceless.