Thread: Brian Lutes "Blutes"

Brian Lutes "Blutes"

This is something I posted in another area of the forum about my experance with Brian and though this was posted over two weeks ago I still have not even received a single email. As of 4/6/05 he still has stolen $305 of my money. Here is what I posted earlier so everyone can be warned of this crook.

Blutes,
    Please for everyone to see would you explain why you do not answer any of my emails? I do not see how I am at fault when I send you $305 for side Ferrari glass (one side) and to cover insurance. When I get the piece in it is shattered!!! You apologize and say that you will handle it as soon as I get a claim started for $150 (even though I asked you to insure it for $500, your girlfriend insured it for $150) you said you would send me my refund for the full $305 since your girlfriend made the mistake. Therefore, after a couple of phone calls to UPS I get them to start and approve the claim. So I then write you an email and let you know. I then find out that you left the country to go no tour and left your then girlfriend to handle to claim. Still no big deal because you were so great up until this point. So another week or so goes by and another email to find she has not handled it and was waiting to hear from you while u were on tour. So I waited another week and then it was she didnít have the claim number, so I resent it! I also asked her to try to get the refund to me as soon as she could as I was waiting on the money in paypal to be able to buy my little brother his Christmas gift. Christmas comes and goes and this continues on for about 10 weeks or so with youíre then recently broken up ex-girlfriend, she still said she is going to handle it. One excuse after another and still no refund. And now no response to any of my emails, not even the one I wrote you before I warned the forum of you stealing my money. I even wrote you a pm on the forum hoping you might at least respond to that. I am currently still waiting for my $305 and I even have the broken glass still to prove it. Along with all email conversations that have taken place. Please feel free to try to explain how your "other side" of the story, and how it explains how it is right to take $305 and keep it and for all I know the insurance money too. So feel free to try to explain your side of the story. Many of the guys on this forum that have been here for a while know me and know that I do not try to start trouble and would do anything to help anybody on here. I just can't stand people who are willing to make a buck by ripping other people off!!! My email is Etrizzino@gmail.com just in case you have not received my other 12 emails and wish to resolve this. If any other, members of the forum wish to see the glass or the emails to verify my story I would be more then happy to supply them.

Re: Brian Lutes "Blutes"

"Fast Eddie", I hear your complaint...! I have met Brian and he seems like a pretty up front, honest, kind of guy! As he is in my area, I will send him a note to respond to you....
    Sandy

Quote Originally Posted by cowans
    "Fast Eddie", I hear your complaint...! I have met Brian and he seems like a pretty up front, honest, kind of guy! As he is in my area, I will send him a note to respond to you....
    Sandy
    Sorry Sandy I did know this guy for about 10 years honest he's not and has screwed more people then you think not just in the Kit Car Business.

Good Luck I have been trying to get him to respond to any of my emails for at least a good 4 months and nothing

Quote Originally Posted by Artm
    Quote Originally Posted by cowans
    Sandy
    Sorry Sandy I did know this guy for about 10 years honest he's not and has screwed more people then you think not just in the Kit Car Business.
    OK..... hmmm! Man, I guess this industry fools me all the time! 'shakes head...'
    thanks, Sandy