Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: anybody dealt with NAERC

anybody dealt with NAERC

has anyone dealt with these guys? sounds great on the phone but all the scammers do!
    http://www.naerc.com
    What was I thinking??!!  I could have a VR4 Spyder for this kind of money.

Re: anybody dealt with NAERC

good for the chassis plans. lights and small items are mostly cheap offshore copies selling for more than the real parts. fiberglass is superb... :'( :'( :'(...that's a joke. what are you considering buying?
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Jim is that true about the lights ? I need to order a complete set of tail lights ,front turn signals etc ,where would you buy them from? sorry to see your project go so bad for you ,I was hoping to see your car to look for improvements and ideas for my own kit ,that glass work looked awful ...thks john

Quote Originally Posted by jdinner
    good for the chassis plans. lights and small items are mostly cheap offshore copies selling for more than the real parts. fiberglass is superb... :'( :'( :'(...that's a joke. what are you considering buying?
    I was looking at the new suspension they have

That just looks like a seam where the two molds meet. You really cann't judge the body by that picture. You need a picture of the side of the body is it wavey or flat and ? I'm not sticking up for them because I know them or anything. But you cann't get those kind of angles with out a break in the mold. If you didn't after the part was set up in the mold you wouldn't be able to get the part out of the mold. You can get a 32 Ford door out of a one peice mold but not a Lamborghini.

The suspension system is very good, pricy but very good.
    The lights can be purchased right from Hella, look in the construction/agriculture lighting catalogue. Traction in Oshawa is a distributor John.
    Kstix - I am not asking anyone to judge the whole car by one little picture, however parts all over the car had pulled from the mold like that picture. I was not showing the seam but the area below that.
    http://stweb.peel.edu.on.ca/sssweb/TTI-WEB/4kenonly.htm
    How a look
    Jim

maybe I did the math wrong but $5000 seemed a heck of a lot cheaper than the Held solution(s). includes wide track suspension, new big hubs (biggest plus), corvette brakes, rotors, spindles, etc. Held wanted something like $200 a hub for a different bolt pattern and doesn't look safe to me. (studs are past edge of the hub). Don't get me wrong $5K isn't cheap but the brakes alone are very expensive. I did my own 11.25" brake upgrade and it was $1300!!. The 13" rotors and corvette calipers plus Ebrake calipers are going to be a good bit more than that. I just wanted to find out if you send the money will you ever get the parts. Can't believe how many crooks are in this business.

That's cool I just wanted to note that seam. Sorry I didn't realise it was you that posted, untill I posted myself. I know you know your stuff. Kenny

centerfolds,
    I agree you will get what you order ASAP. It may not be of good quality but you will get it. I also agree HE spent and paid a lot of money to have the blue roadster built for HIM. It looks nothing like the generation II roadster unless you do about 1000 hours of body work, don't take my word for it....ask HIM. The roadster you get in the genII is not from the same mold as the blue car. There are no less than 10 major body differences. Something fishy is going on there. The 6.0 is a different story.
    I would not feel too sorry for HIM protecting his investment, HE will get it back when he sells the blue car.
    HE is confusing me though, HE told me face to face that he had a 'copyright' on the Diablo design.
    Maybe HE can clarify this in Carlisle.

I love being p!$$ed on...twice.

aconcepts

Ken is always upfont and if he says he has it he dose I know anytime I ordered parts from ken they
    always come in on time .the carbon fiber parts I got for a car we worked on ken got us all the parts and
    helped us to find parts if he did not have them so Ken is a good person and will backup anything he says