Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Madmike. Where are you, you lying scum?

Madmike. Where are you, you lying scum?

Buyer beware to all who have intentions of dealing with Mad Mike. This guy is a liar and thief. I don't give a damn how much information he has given to people on this site. Bottomline, I sent him money for a kit and I never received it. We had a trade deal worked out and he took my money and never honored the deal. He never sticks to his word. Mike where the heck are you. I have all the emails of your lies about you giving me my money back. Also, you know I lost everything in the damn Hurricane Katrina and you still lie about sending me a refund. Be a real man and tell everybody you've ripped off to go to jump in the lake. At least you would finally have words to mimic your actions. Also, I'm tired of hearing that bull about your computer being broken and you losing my email address. You are a lowlife without a conscience.

Re: Madmike. Where are you, you lying bastard?

i hate to see these kinds of horror stories

I hope it is not a DKOV issue in the making.. conduct good business with one person at the expense of screwing over a dozen.

Hopefully this will turn out for the better
    The Needles Dance, The Gauges Glow,
    As Engine Speed & Heartbeat Grow,
    Gears They Shift 'Neath Anxious Thumbs,
    SOMETHING WICKED THIS WAY COMES...
    Formerly: Powerhouse

www.facebook.com/TheCalgaryBatman

I would simply purchase a plane ticket up to Boston, rent a car and pay a visit to Mike.It does no good to get the police involved either, they will do nothing, ask Mike Vetter.

If you follow this site, you always know who the crooks are. So don't do business with them. Like Jimmy Buffet says in one of his songs, "There ain't no dumb vaccine being manufactured these days". It is time to take a road trip to the North to get things worked out face to face.
    If you're not confused, you're not paying attention.

Quote Originally Posted by FunnyWheels
    I would simply purchase a plane ticket up to Boston, rent a car and pay a visit to Mike. One way or the other I would get something to bring back with me. Cash, other kit parts to sell on eBay, scalp parts etc. It does no good to get the police involved either, they will do nothine, ask Mike Vetter.

If you follow this site, you always know who the crooks are. So don't do business with them. There isn't any dumbass vaccine being manufactured these days. It is time to take a road trip to the North.
    This is exactly the type of MORONIC answer I would expect from Dave who knows absolutely nothing about a situation,which has nothing to do with him!!! I'm straightening out the problems of my shop that were not created by me,that is why I'm going forward still,I do feel bad about Corey's situation over the Hurricaine,but at least he still has a house to rebuild!! I made the decision to walk away from mine rather than close shop,
    and screw my customers.I don't feel any reason to justify myself to people who have no idea what's going on, but Mr.Williams had not paid for a kit in whole,the balance of the payment for his kit was the Viper kit for The Camero,that he told me was destroyed in the storm, that now became a little dirty,and sold on E-bay,I have no problem returning a partial payment to someone, but not at the expence of having to close down,and not resolve other peoples problems,being addressed to both thier and my agreement.personal assaults simply make one wonder why to keep bothering to try to do what's right, not the obvious simple solution for me.
    Mike

mike,

You are a lying stack of stuff. You stole $5,600 from me in May of 2004. You make your money selling crap kits with no intention of following through with the deal. There are so many people in our same situation corey, and I have had many sleepless nights due to his bull. As far as paying a visit to him, he will make arrangements to meet you, you will drive 4 hours to check on the progress of your car and he will not show up at the shop. This has happened to me twice. He accused me of stealing a hardtop, to cover for him missing the meeting and even filed a fake police report. He is a scam artist. Well not really an artist because artists have tallent. He knows the police cant do anything to him and will continue ripping people off. Mike has no assets according to another gentleman's (who was trying to sue him) lawyer. He owns nothing, rents an apartment, and lost 2 previous shops for not paying the landlord. His current landloard is also trying to sue him because he owes him in excess of 17,000 dollars. I was also told he has been to jail in the past for similar scams. It is pathetic that a grown man acts this way, and really hurts the kit car industry. The only reason i can see him selling that ferrarri kit was to make quick money and try to have one "good" transaction to cover the multiple bad ones. This kit has been in his shop and the only reason it is quality is because he did not make it. On another site someone who finally got their kit (after 2 years) explains the horrible quality. Also on this site i have pictures available of the garbage he was "working" on for me. If anyone is interested in the z3 kit go to usedfieroparts.com, or for the 49 ford go to easyrods.com. These are two alternatives for his kits.

All we can do is try to stop other people from buying his kits.

John
    dawicka2@aol.com

Mike you know that's not the case. I told you that I lost everything in the storm and that I needed my money. The same money that you got when you cashed my check. I never said that we were not supposed to do a trade. I said you didn't honor the deal. If I posted the emails you sent your creditbility would be null and void. Also, how the hell you know if I have a house to rebuild or not. Do you think you can rebuild something that sat in 5 feet of water for 3 weeks. A house that was full of black, green, white and yellow mold. A house that had trees fallen on it. You lost your house because you don't pay bills or run an honest business, I assume. I never said the viper kit was destroyed. If you would have completed the deal in March of 2005 like you said you would, none of that would have mattered. I don't believe you feel bad about anything. I've found people who have paid you more than what you owe me, after you said you would pay me back.

Quote Originally Posted by MADMIKE
    Quote Originally Posted by FunnyWheels
    I would simply purchase a plane ticket up to Boston, rent a car and pay a visit to Mike. One way or the other I would get something to bring back with me. Cash, other kit parts to sell on eBay, scalp parts etc. It does no good to get the police involved either, they will do nothing, ask Mike Vetter.

If you follow this site, you always know who the crooks are. So don't do business with them. There isn't any dumb vaccine being manufactured these days. It is time to take a road trip to the North.
    This is exactly the type of MORONIC answer I would expect from Dave who knows absolutely nothing about a situation,which has nothing to do with him!!! I'm straightening out the problems of my shop that were not created by me,that is why I'm going forward still,I do feel bad about Corey's situation over the Hurricaine,but at least he still has a house to rebuild!! I made the decision to walk away from mine rather than close shop,
    and screw my customers.I don't feel any reason to justify myself to people who have no idea what's going on,
    but Mr.Williams had not paid for a kit in whole,the balance of the payment for his kit was the Viper kit for The
    Camero,that he told me was destroyed in the storm,that now became a little dirty,and sold on E-bay,I have no problem returning a partial payment to someone,but not at the expence of having to close down,and not resolve other peoples problems,being addressed to both thier and my agreement.personal assaults simply make one wonder why to keep bothering to try to do what's right,not the obvious simple solution for me.
    Mike
    Mike, it seems as if there are at least a couple of distraught customers! I'd suggest communicating with them and resolve their issues. From your quote above I'd say you are telling eveyone..."Scew you Jack, I'm Okay!" If this is the case, and I had some outstanding issues.... you can bet (as Funnywheels stated) I'd be paying you a visit, or, at least, an aquaintance of mine, would drop by to settle things >IN MY FAVOUR!!!

I'm so friggin tired of people who make their living, or part of it, on the backs of others!

CLEAN UP YOUR BACKYARD, MIKE!!!

my .02,
    Sandy

AMEN!

That is right on the money from my point of view too. Well done Sandy!

Re: Madmike. Where are you, you lying scum?

Have these issues ever been resolved?