Thread: Koenig's Lamborghini Diablo Roadster with 4.5 liter Cadillac v8!

koenig

Koenig's Lamborghini Diablo Roadster with 4.5 liter Cadillac v8!

I have posted before regarding john at the fiberglassworkshop, in a negative manner, after having the problems solved, I now reflect back on it, and realize that he did build me a great car. I had a few friends over on the weekend and look over my diablo, they were quite impressed, the car is a very accurate body, and well built. I do highly recommend john at the www.fiberglassworkshop.com for anyone wanting to get a diablo roadster built at a fair price. I did get a great deal on a diablo roadster built for 45,000.00 that later got appriased for 70,000.00! so the quality is there. I had some issues as with ALL kit cars but it was my first replica, and I thought they were just like buying a car from the dealership. I have talked to other builders and they said john did a great job, as I now see and agree with, im very truly sorry for my past comments, and wish john only the best of luck and hope we can become great friends again. I have very little knowledge of replicas, and didn't realize that some small problems arise with them all at one time or another. I don't know anyone that would build a car to the level that he did for the price.
    I once again highly recommened john's diablo roadster, and hope we can become friends again. Also look for my car to be on his website soon. I hope. Take care and im truly sorry john.

Here is the link of my car.

http://s99.photobucket.com/albums/l307/koenig153/

Wayne Fink.
    aka koenig.

Chamaco

Re: Koenig's Lamborghini Diablo Roadster with 4.5 liter Cadillac v8!

I can only praise you for being humble and accepting your fault. It is a shame though, that lack of maturity at the time (if you may call it this way) did disuade lots of people from going for John's car (me included). Obviously damage done, my advice is get out there and promote his car with a spade to help him recover lost sales. It only proves more to your favor and speaks highly of you.
    Kindest Regards,
    Chamaco

koenig

To Chamaco

I understand what your saying but he did give me a great car and there was so problems but they in all kit cars, and regular cars, there worked out and now its time to enjoy. There is still minor things to do but there always something to do, there never done. Anyhow john and I have worked it out, and please do reconsider and talk to john about what you would like at least.

koenig.

Chamaco

Wiil do so and thanks again for the tip... keep up the high spirits!
    Kindest regards,
    Chamaco

koenig

John, you should get ari to update your site with my pics, just a thought. wayne.