Thread: What night mares!!!

What night mares!!!

I can't believe some of the night mare's you guys have been and are still going through. I'm really glad I'm a member of this forum and get great advise and tips from it and all the members here. I bought my kit "Lambo 25th ann." from a friend who purchased it in PA several years ago and did NOTHING with it but let it sit, body on one side of his back yard and exposed chassis on the other so I knew what I was getting into but hey, his need for cash and my love of the project and a mear $3000.00 got me both the body and the chassis with a running engine "after some minor clean up and work". I'm really glad I didn't count on someone else to do my build. I did EVERYTHING my self at a total finish cost of around $8200.00 Yes that includes the purchase cost of $3000.00
    Took me a total of 4 months and countless nights when my great wife would ask me to please come into the house from the garage because she and the dogs "missed me"!!!! I learned alot since all the fabrication was done myself and found myself doing things over and over until I got it they way I wanted it, "The right way".
    Good luck to all you guys I really hope you get things worked out.

Black Ops

Re: What night mares!!!

You got any photos of your car mate??

Black Ops 8)

Quote Originally Posted by Black Ops
    You got any photos of your car mate??

Black Ops 8)

Yeah..Post them up ;D
    Sounds like you managed to build the car with minimal investment..Thats the way they should be.. :-\

It's really good looking, espically for someone who did it themselves.
    I don't like the headlights though. I'm not saying that if it's not an exact replica it's poop, just that I don't perticulary like your setup. Maybe put some square ones behind plexi.
    I come to you with only &quot;KARATE&quot; - empty hands. I have no weapons, but should I be forced to defend myself, my principles or my honor; should it be a matter of life or death, of right or wrong; then here are my weapons - &quot;KARATE&quot; - my empty hands.<br />- Ed Parker, 1957

You built this with your hands and it came out wonderfuly. You really should be proud.
    I come to you with only &quot;KARATE&quot; - empty hands. I have no weapons, but should I be forced to defend myself, my principles or my honor; should it be a matter of life or death, of right or wrong; then here are my weapons - &quot;KARATE&quot; - my empty hands.<br />- Ed Parker, 1957

Keep us posted on your updates..

Posting your pictures was my pleasure....I love pictures of cool cars ;D

Black Ops

Paul ya car looks great mate..... I like the headlights...

Black Ops 8)