Thread: Held Motor Sports

Held Motor Sports

The parts came in the mail today and I haven't sent the check yet!! Isn't this opposite to what you usually hear. Usuallly it is "I sent the money and the parts took forever to come if they come at all" Lee, I don't think this is the way to run a business, but I appreciate the trust you've shown. The check goes in the mail today. I'm looking forward to a pleasant relationship with you and your company.

Re: Held Motor Sports

Lee delivered my custom wide track front end long ago and was helpful in walking me through the installation. I don't know of anyone who has had a problem with Held motorsports.

Paul

Lee has always been very helpful to all of us on this site, especially me. I met Lee at Daytona a few years back and casually mentioned that I had a problem with my anti-bump steering and he supplied a special washer to fix the problem. It was a total surprise to get the simple part in the mail. That was when he first purchased HMS.

He always seems to go the extra mile to help out.

By the way, the suspension is fantastic. The car handles like it is on rails!

Dave
    If you're not confused, you're not paying attention.

I'm looking forward to getting my widetrack front end within the next few weeks. Lee has been very helpful while ordering it.

Quote Originally Posted by sactodreamer
    I'm looking forward to getting my widetrack front end within the next few weeks. Lee has been very helpful while ordering it.
    We are all waiting to see your machine on the road. I wish I lived closer so I could help out if needed.

Regards,

Dave
    If you're not confused, you're not paying attention.

Lee has been helpful to me as well. I have his suspension on numerous replicas that I own. I only had one minor problem with the Testarossa slalom suspension being a tight fit, but the suspension was installed after my head on accident. Its possible and probable the front was slightly twisted. He was helpful with suggestions and my mechanic and I were able to get it in place. The products are top shelf and you can get rid of the front wheel spacers getting the proper geometry and scrub radius. The cars with his suspension stick to the road like they are on train tracks. Also I have some other competitors suspension components and the look light duty compared to Lee's products.
    Regards Bill