Thread: Car Shipment

Car Shipment

I most assuredly do not recommend the use of Thomas Nelson (Quickship Auto Transport- operating out of Lakeland FL I believe but do not have the paperwork with me). He came with a number of good feedbacks on UShip, but has not lived up to the promises. He added the UShip fee to his price after he won the bid, made specific arrangements for a vehicle pickup in El Paso, got a 50% downpayment, and tried to cancel the day before the pickup citing mechanical problems.

I called him to say that I would wait the two weeks until he got his equipment repaired and he agreed to complete the work. Since then he has changed his phone number, does not respond to e-mails, and has not responded to two Certified Letters. This has taken more than two months, the car is still in El Paso, and I am out the money as of this date.

Re: Car Shipment

please give us more details, like what kind of car was purchased, and how was it purchased? It seems you've been scammed.

You dont expect to hear about this activity from an aparently established shipper..

I hope things work out for the better Nelson..

No vehicle purchase was involved. This was just for transport of a VR4 powered 3000GT from El Paso to the Atlanta area.

Quote Originally Posted by lowboost
    please give us more details, like what kind of car was purchased, and how was it purchased? It seems you've been scammed.