Thread: DON'T BUY FROM THE FIBERGLASSWORKSHOP IN AJAX HE SOLD ME A LEMON!!!

gggg

DON'T BUY FROM THE FIBERGLASSWORKSHOP IN AJAX HE SOLD ME A LEMON!!!

I did buy a replica from the fiberglassworkshop and the car was delivered late, and it had a lot of problems, I sold the replica diablo at a huge loss to but I made sure the new owner had a driveable car not like what I got, which kept overheating. The car was to be driveable which is was for about 20 mins, then it would overheat, when I got it. Funny thing though, if im soooo wrong, then how come the new owner saids the paint it horraible and the body needs a lot of work and the trans needs replacing, but he is willing to do that work to the car I only recommend john cause eddie told me too cause he said I might need him and not to cause waves with john. Im so through wasting my time with this case closed.

The people that bid on my car on ebay both backed out when they saw it. They both didn't like the paint it was faded in most areas, and the body was rough, you could see the metal in the top of the door, and the engine cover looked soo fake. Also the car didn't run nice enough for them, although it ran ok for me. Also John, I asked you to put in a new 350 but you said it won't fit and weren't willing to put it in, also along with jim dinners rads that jim said would fit, you didn't bother to put in, and you did charge me for the extra rad by the rear wheel,. and I had to spend another $2000 at a shop to get everything straightened out to make the car run, you say I screwed you, but you did agree on 45,000.00 so that's not my fault it took longer to build then you thought. How would you all feel to pay $45,000.00 and pick the car up and be told that if it goes over 235 water temp the car will overheat, and it took my 3 hours to get home, when I only live a hour away!!! driving and pulling over to let it cool, is that "good running condition"? ? Then having to pay to have another rad installed. If you had told me to pay extra for a new motor or trans I would have. You never asked me money wasn't a issue with me if you would've explained things that motor wasn't good, but you said it was fine and the trans was good, and when I later said I wanted a new motor in you said you don't need it, and you offered to buy back my old motor. Whatever then have to pay another charge for a extra rad, and that still didn't fix it, it would've if you installed jims rads and fans though. So I had to pay another person to fix the car is that all fair to me? You ruined my dream of a lambo replica, and you put me through hell the last year, and now im going to never discuss this again, as I have wasted enough time on this, I only said nice things because eddie told me to not cause waves with you and I might need info from you on the car, at least when I sold the car it worked I wish I would've got that when I bought it for 45,000.00 and not sold it for 30,000 to the only person who would buy it. And even he said it need body work, paint, and mechanics.
    Im so fed up with this and im moving forward, you wouldn't hear from me again, as Im done with the kitcar world, just know I don't want my name assoicated with your company or my pics. Im buying a real car a corvette, there is some great kits out there but yours is not one of them. You have no place making these cars. I never had a working speedo or gas guage or defroster how did it get safety?

Re: DON'T BUY FROM THE FIBERGLASSWORKSHOP IN AJAX HE SOLD ME A LEMON!!!

I have nothing further to say in regards to this matter but to be fair if you are interested read the whole thread ...john

http://www.kitcentral.com/pn/html/in...e956751c9836dd

Hey John , I feel sorry that you had to deal with this clown . He has been all over the boards first complaining about your work and then
    complimenting you , Here's a C&P from Wayne on a previous post

I would like to say that I was the first person to buy from John, (diablo) and it was a great car, he did a great job. I did have a few issues at first as does every replica, or even mass produced car. Although it was my first replica and I unfortanetly didn't know that. John is a very honest guy and I would highly recommend him to anyone. If your considering buying from John, please don't hesitate, he is a great guy to deal with. Im happy with my car, and im sure you will be too. I have also posted my testimonal to the diablo on his site under customer cars.

Take care
    koenig.

I really feel sorry for the GM dealer that has to listen to this guy complain why his new Vette needs maintenance , listen Wayne go buy a Weinee mobile and stop complaining , I personally am tired of seeing you cut up this poor guy John. By the way , I don't even know him but I built my own countach and I know how much work goes into one of these .Wayne one comment , do like your stupid post says , and move on. Good ridance,

End of Rant
    Dale

I thought all this crap was resolved?

I have deleted this same post several times.

Why do you keep posting this exact same post over and over?

Most people have enjoyed a good experience with this builder.

Why did you not have a good experience?

Something isn't right here.
    If you're not confused, you're not paying attention.

Quote Originally Posted by johns

I have nothing further to say in regards to this matter but to be fair if you are interested read the whole thread ...john

http://www.kitcentral.com/pn/html/in...e956751c9836dd
    thanks for the link , so the new guys like me can see this.

I know pics only go so far, but that car looked great to me. Even you (the buyer) praised him on more then 1 occasion. Dont blame the builder if you decided you could use the money for other things.

What happened to the $70,000 appraisial that was posted in some of the for sale ads?

http://www.kitcentral.com/pn/html/in...3abdfade074f6e

not much credibilty when you try to deceive others.

Everytime I have seen pictures of this car and the statement "it was appraised at $70,000" i always thought it was a scam.

Holy Crap Wayne, get over it, move on, join a vette forum. If you had done some detailed research or if you had any mechanical skills whatsoever, you would realise that this hobby is not unlike racing or hot rod building. It takes lots of money to play along!

Jim