Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Another scam????

Another scam????

Yet again someone is claiming to have made this 430 scudura, this time from a Toyota Celica. Makes me laugh.

http://www.sensecars.com/IMAGEgallery6.shtml

Hope they get hung.

Re: Another scam????

yes it is a SCAM

here in this picture they say replica engine bay, however look through the back window and you see the 430 dash, and then compare it to the silver car with the door open.

This is the celica, different dash all together....

Plus we already verified that this yellow ferrari is indeed a real ferrari.

what kills me is they STOLE those pictures of the yellow car then make a disclaimer on their site.... why shouldnt a person under 18 years old NOT be allowed on their site?

DISCLOSURE: By viewing this page and any other page linked to this web-site direction or indirectly, you agree to such terms. You must be over 18 years of age to visit this website. If you do not meet with these requirements you are not authorized to access this website, any of its pages and files, and you must leave this website!

Disclosure: Any potential mention on the website to other brand names and/or products is made for comparison, educational or novelty purposes only. There is no relationship to any brands, trade marks and/or companies else than SenseCars™.

Paintings of our blank SenseCars are tailor-made according to our customers' order. The SenseCars Team (hereafter Company) does not supply or offering for use any third party labels, brands or trademarks on the SenseCars™. However the Company has absolutely no control, and takes absolutely no responsibility what the Buyer says about or does with the SenseCars™ after it leaves Company's premises.

By accessing this site's services and information, you hereby accept the foregoing limitations of the service and release and hold Company, it's officers, assigns, and affiliates, completely harmless from any and all liability. You agree that all services provided herein are on an "as is" basis. Company expressly disclaims any and all warranties, whether express, oral, implied, statutory or otherwise, of any kind to the users and/or any third party, including any implied warranties of accuracy, timeliness, completeness, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Company does not represent nor warrant that the services nor information provided herein will meet your requirements or is suitable for your individual needs.

&

THE LINES JUST DONT MATCH UP, the wheelbase, the roof, the doors. UNLESS you were to cut the roof off like Extreme did with the Pueguot (spelling?) then this car wouldnt work out....

I think this was the site under discussion a while back with Powerhouse.
    The disclaimer is extremely CLOAK AND DAGGER. Also like the link to being an affiliate and get $3000 or so a month return. Maybe someone should sign up and see what happens then out them with the evidence at the last miniute. I think they are European, not sure where hough

I wouldnt want to be tied down to them when ferrari came knocking on their door. I would like to report these tools to ferrari, maybe I'd get a free car out of it lol

here is the orginal warning I sent out:
    http://www.madmechanics.com/new-f430...d-t9292.0.html
    The Needles Dance, The Gauges Glow,
    As Engine Speed & Heartbeat Grow,
    Gears They Shift 'Neath Anxious Thumbs,
    SOMETHING WICKED THIS WAY COMES...
    Formerly: Powerhouse

www.facebook.com/TheCalgaryBatman

OMG I cant imagine someone would fall for that.

Celica motor is in the Front. Who would build an engine bay for the rear

The just got a new AD in the Dupont Registry , April 2008, pg 150.

http://www.sensecars.com/

dominic355

Ethros

A Celica 430 lol seen it all now :P