View Poll Results: Does anyone have any info about the up and coming shop called LV1 Customs out of Las Vegas?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Thumbs Up?

0 0%
  • Thumbs Down?

7 100.00%

Thread: LV1 Customs

LV1 Customs

I recently came across LV1 Customs out of Las Vegas. They seem like they have some great deals and I was wondering if anyone has went through them before or knows anyone that has worked with them in the past? Any information would be helpful.

Re: LV1 Customs

check this site or kitcentral . i think somebody got screwed over??

They were selling plans on ebay to make the rev and murci

You need to be very careful. He did not cheat me but the only reason I think he didn't was because I was too smart to send him money. He had an add on Lamborghinireplica.com for LP640 parts and a complete 6.0. When I inquired about the 640 parts he immediately sent me prices and a photo of his top quality part. The part in the picture was excellent, the only problem is the part was John Watson's. I already had that same photo John sent me and had seen the part in person at John's shop. I forwarded the e-mail to John and he confirmed that it was his photo and that the guy requested some photos because he was interested in buying some parts. By the way, he went by two different names but the same e-mail. I sent him an e-mail explaining what I knew and he replied with same stuff most scammers do, it was my loss for not doing business with him, blah, blah.

Quote Originally Posted by Elexceed RS
    How come no one reports these companies to the Police? Can the police not sent up a stink like operation and arrest people like the owner of LV1 or Super Replicas?

These criminals are destroying the kit car industry and giving all kit car manufactures a really bad name and image.
    The Criminal Justice system is exactly that "CRIMINAL JUSTICE!" justice for the criminals. It is very hard to prosecute and to prove these things. They cant preemptively arrest either, If you want to be the ginny pig and get scammed then you have every right to go after them. The burden will be on you to prove that the scammer had criminal intent other wise you have a civil matter in your hands. Even if you win in Civil court it means nothing to a scammer as he knows the law protects him, and he simply doesnt have to oblige by the courts decision! Yes it's sickening, the sky is falling, society is going to trash bin!

OK! I got scammed by them. I ordered the VIN plates for 100 bux, and he never sent them. He claims to be a builder but he's not. he's got big dreams...but when I went there and met him, he had nothing but a story. He does work with someone that is building a 6.0 replica and that's where the fraud was discovered. All of the photos are of that body and those molds. He was supposed to build a plug for me and he did try but it was never anything. He was also trying to do some stuff with John and I know john sent him a six forty part to show quality but other than that I haven't heard from him in a while. He's well intentioned, but there are no cars...or at least there was none.

[quote=jrslyrics ]
    OK! I got scammed by them. I ordered the VIN plates for 100 bux, and he never sent them. He claims to be a builder but he's not. he's got big dreams...but when I went there and met him, he had nothing but a story. He does work with someone that is building a 6.0 replica and that's where the fraud was discovered. All of the photos are of that body and those molds. He was supposed to build a plug for me and he did try but it was never anything. He was also trying to do some stuff with John and I know john sent him a six forty part to show quality but other than that I haven't heard from him in a while. He's well intentioned, but there are no cars...or at least there was none.

[/quote I did send him 1 part he was to buy a complete kit 355 360 and on. he never did follow through