Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Open Letter to Black Ops....

Open Letter to Black Ops....

Dear Black Ops...

This is an Open letter for you since you are always criticizing other peoples work I am going to Criticize yours....

DUDE YOUR EGGS ARE OVER COOKED! The Yolk should be watery like when an egg is cooked over easy. Having a yolk cooked LIKE THAT... Means you are trying to get some serious colesteral passed on to your patrons. Someone should report you.

DUDE, FIX YOUR EGG YOLKS

Regards
    Pimp

Re: Open Letter to Black Ops....

Quote Originally Posted by Black Ops
    Called HARD BOILED EGGS .. you DIP!

LoL.............. ;D : Ok I am staying out of this. Have fun.

DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Take the Cholesterol out of your brain & Arteries, and understand that boiling an egg to death changes the composition of the freaking egg and turns into a piece of junk...

Does that wittle bitty photo show zat ze other guyz are right NO !! WAKE UP! Learn to Cook! I've been cooking all my life...

Food Facts:

Eggs are one of the most versatile forms of nourishment available. Nutritionists hired by the international egg producers association recommend we eat a maximum of four eggs per week, although a study by the Harvard School of Public Health found that there is no significant link between eating eggs and developing cardiovascular disease in healthy individuals. Most eggs sold today are infertile because there are no roosters housed with the laying hens. There are no nutritional differences between fertile and infertile eggs. Eggs contain all nine essential amino acids, making them a complete protein food. An egg shell has as many as 17,000 pores over its surface. It is said that a mother hen turns over her egg as many as 50 times per day. This is done so that the yolk doesn't stick to the inside of the shell. A fresh egg will sink in water, but a stale one won't White shelled eggs are produced by hens with white feathers and ear lobes. Brown shelled eggs are produced by hens with red feathers and red ear lobes.

FYI, I have a few eggs every day and my cholesterol levels went from 255 total to 180 total within a few months. I also quit fast food a month ago and lost about 30 pounds in the process. I needed to fit into my tux for my sonís wedding. It is working for me. I personally think the carbohydrates (flour, potatoes and sugar) are the really bad stuff for your system.
    If you're not confused, you're not paying attention.

NO DOUBT, processed foods are bad, very bad. I have given up fast food (maybe once a month but then I'm careful what I order) and soft drinks. I started walking a couple of miles a day. No synthetic stuff like low fat spreads, I switched to good old butter, when I do need cooking oil I use olive oil, I drink water, tea, and milk. Any way you get the point. I have lost nearly 20 lbs, my chloesteral is down and blood pressure down. I work hard for a living, I am not a setitive person but working does not equal exercise.

Now about the eggs. I like egg salad and I can't see making it with runny eggs. But on the other hand, I grew up in the southern US and I like my eggs fried over easy (yolks runny) with grits.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Ops
    Quote Originally Posted by PiMPaLiCiouS
    DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Take the Cholesterol out of your brain & Arteries, and understand that boiling an egg to death changes the composition of the freaking egg and turns into a piece of junk...

Does that wittle bitty photo show zat ze other guyz are right NO !! WAKE UP! Learn to Cook! I've been cooking all my life...

Cholesterol you fool is in ALL ANIMAL PRODUCTS ... every time you eat any form of MEAT/Eggs/Milk/Cheese/Butter .. you are taking in Cholesterol ...

you may be cooking all your life but you know anything at all about food and the HUMAN body ... you want to eat correct to be healthy .. then DO NOT COOK ANY FOODS .. that is RIGHT ... Eat 90% RAW FRUIT and VEGGIES and 10% RAW MEAT that will equal 100% of your diet ... Go to the Mirror and look at ya teeth .. WOW teeth for GRINDING Fruits and Veggies .. now grab ya Cat or Dog and look at their teeth ... WOW teeth for TEARING apart MEAT ... now go to the Zoo grab a chimp and look at its teeth ... WOW teeth like HUMANS .... Human diet should be along the same line has Chimpanzees .. 90% Fruit and Veggies and 10% Meats .. and you should GRAZE though out the day .. NOT 3 Meals a day FACT...

We are the ONLY animal on the PLANET that cooks its food ... and look at what is happening everyone is turning in to fatso's...

What to be healthy DO NOT EAT PROCESSED FOODS ... no another animal eats the stuff ... only dumb humans ... and the pets we keep ...Poor dogs and cats letting them get KILLED by us because we feed them human made stuff..

Processed food

Coke
    Veggie Oils
    Tomato Sauce
    Breakfast Cereal
    Jams
    Potato Chips
    Burger King
    etc etc etc

NO PROCESSED FOODS, means fat-so .. Give up Maccas, Taco Bells, Pizza Hut, KFC .. and all the other shyte you shovel down ya trap ...

Human - Mammal - ANIMAL

Run along and go play with your kit car

BTW .. How do you make CURRIED EGGS

OH LOOK with HARD BOILED EGGS

http://www.cheap-and-easy-recipes.co...sandwiches.htm

Ingredients:

4 hard boiled eggs
    2 teaspoons curry powder
    1 tablespoonful mayonnaise

Method:

Shell the eggs and mash well in a small bowl. Add curry powder and mayonnaise. Mix well.

so is the HARD BOILED EGG, an english thing then

;D ;D

Quote Originally Posted by bartman
    Now about the eggs. I like egg salad and I can't see making it with runny eggs. But on the other hand, I grew up in the southern US and I like my eggs fried over easy (yolks runny) with grits.

I say bring on the battered spam fritter, chips (the english sort of course) and a couple of pickled eggs, all washed down with a nice pint of Boddingtons.

Now theres a meal to keep the damp out of your bones

Quote Originally Posted by detroitbrit
    I say bring on the battered spam fritter, chips (the english sort of course) and a couple of pickled eggs, all washed down with a nice pint of Boddingtons.

Now theres a meal to keep the damp out of your bones
    Or a traditional english sunday roast washed down with anything traditionally british. aah yes bring it on. I can almost taste it!!
    Technical and hands on engineer