Thread: Has anyone heard of this company????...

Has anyone heard of this company????...

http://www.carkitinc.com/

They have a lambo Enzo kit, which I have never seen. I was just curious if anyone has ever heard of them, let alone do business with them.

Would like to know what some of you think.

Re: Has anyone heard of this company????...

If you can, go see their shop or ask someone that lives nearby. they seem to come from nowhere and have a large selection at unbeatable prices, so at least be cautious.
    Why the big price difference between different kits, material costs are about the same on all of them? and the embo, its going to be hard to make something look that good if you are not making moulds from the real thing (witch was only a concept rendering and not made to my knowledge).
    Other thing, check kit three. they keep referring to mr2 accessories lower down the description when in the beginnig they say its got a miata doner, dont think a mr2 dash fits in a miata witout a lot of work. also, they say "You will use the stock door shell on the Miata, but you will attach with screws the kit three outer body kit door panel." interesting!

If they are legit, be sure they are producing the kit to a specification that you are ecpecting. Again if they are as good as the site shows them to be, its still is not going to be as easy build as extreme or dna who did all the homework for you instead of saying:"Door and trunk gas springs are to be gotten at any parts store.

Actual head lights use bmw fog lights or select another type small round light from any auto parts store.

Windshield uses the 1996 nissan maxima and cut the corners.

Door locks uses any old 70s or 80s mercedes lock or use a 300sd or 250s or 280sel or 200c mercedes door lock."

I could be wrong but do your homework before you buy.

keep us updated if you find out more

Re: Has anyone heard of this company????...

Quote Originally Posted by statewidemrtg
    http://www.carkitinc.com/

They have a lambo Enzo kit, which I have never seen. I was just curious if anyone has ever heard of them, let alone do business with them.

Would like to know what some of you think.
    statewidemrtg : i'm new to this kitcar stuff...and like u, wanted to do some blind shopping tru the www...
    but have to work hard on home works as i'm not as fortune like u...i'm from the asia side.. too far away to go check em' out...
    i tink u might wan to read this thread about this company...
    i did sume home works too...
    no doubt, those statement like nissan glass, merc locks and such is kinda suspecious....
    like wat bowser330 said....we dun know if they r a scam or real deal guy...
    Black Ops given us a strong and true advice : Trust NO ONE on the www --> he's right..better safe than sorry...
    but our "HERO" MEMBER FunnyWheels will goin to check them out soon....he's the man...~salute (in advance) ;D

dun forget, the extreme kit might abit rock tough at the price tag...but they r trust-able and their kit is almost close to perfect....
    so, before we got news from funnywheels, we sit back and pray...