Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Kitcar.cc

  1. #1
    Ethros
    Guest

    Kitcar.cc

    Anyone delt with these guys before? Thinking of buying the Carrera GT kit just wanted to know if anyone has or knows them before I send my cash off

  2. #2
    Moderator FunnyWheels's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Posts
    8,151

    Re: Kitcar.cc

    Quote Originally Posted by Ethros
    Anyone delt with these guys before? Thinking of buying the Carrera GT kit just wanted to know if anyone has or knows them before I send my cash off
    That is Mike Vetter. His shop is in Coco, Florida. I have known him for 10+ years. He is a good guy to work with. He will not take advantage of you like some of the others.

    Regards,

    Dave
    If you're not confused, you're not paying attention.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Posts
    631

    Re: Kitcar.cc

    I've known Mike now for 10+ years also.
    Great Guy. He made my car beautiful!

    Here are some pics of Mike's work:






  4. #4
    Ethros
    Guest

    Re: Kitcar.cc

    Great stuff, am thinking off offering his cars over here in the UK

    Glad people have delt with him

    Thanks

  5. #5
    Moderator FunnyWheels's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Posts
    8,151

    Re: Kitcar.cc

    Mark, I love the black one. Did you sell your 355 and get a Porsche?
    If you're not confused, you're not paying attention.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Posts
    631

    Re: Kitcar.cc

    I love the look of the black one also.
    But nope, I still have my 355.
    I was wanting the 911. (996 black on black)
    Mike even said the carrera gt could be built on the 911/996 platform.

    I had bought the boxster to build the carrera gt.
    But I found it in my best intrest (wife said so, too many projects) to sell the boxster.


    Quote Originally Posted by FunnyWheels
    Mark, I love the black one. Did you sell your 355 and get a Porsche?

  7. #7
    Ethros
    Guest

    Re: Kitcar.cc

    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    I love the look of the black one also.
    But nope, I still have my 355.
    I was wanting the 911. (996 black on black)
    Mike even said the carrera gt could be built on the 911/996 platform.

    I had bought the boxster to build the carrera gt.
    But I found it in my best intrest (wife said so, too many projects) to sell the boxster.


    Quote Originally Posted by FunnyWheels
    Mark, I love the black one. Did you sell your 355 and get a Porsche?
    The wife said do lol sounds familiar lol

  8. #8

    Re: Kitcar.cc

    Spyder or any boxster fans out their

    I'm looking into buying a boxster now any advice on what to look for and years to avoid glitch in currently years etc.
    I had an 1987 911 with G50 what awesome ride. Just test drove some yesterday. still a very nice ride. but i'm also looking to convert boxster into GT.

  9. #9
    Ethros
    Guest

    Re: Kitcar.cc

    Quote Originally Posted by tdoyle11
    Spyder or any boxster fans out their

    I'm looking into buying a boxster now any advice on what to look for and years to avoid glitch in currently years etc.
    I had an 1987 911 with G50 what awesome ride. Just test drove some yesterday. still a very nice ride. but i'm also looking to convert boxster into GT.
    Where are you based?

  10. #10

    Re: Kitcar.cc

    Tuscon AZ, USA

Similar Threads

  1. Wtt rx7 for 360, 430, other kitcar
    By smoothy106 in forum The Mall
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-02-2011, 07:02 PM
  2. Kitcar Tow
    By Faker in forum General Kitcar Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-08-2009, 12:39 PM
  3. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-14-2008, 12:19 AM
  4. Not a kitcar, but a car with a kit
    By Daleford in forum Off-Topic
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-31-2006, 09:35 PM
  5. kitcar.ca
    By dcox in forum Off-Topic
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-29-2003, 11:02 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •