Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cheeky Monkeys are here again << that better for you ?

Ethros

Cheeky Monkeys are here again << that better for you ?

SupeReaplica's

Come buy a veyron for 35k

http://bugattiveyron.bravehost.com/

please someone offer me an amount to go take these guys out lol PLEASE

I wonder how much they have taken upto now????

Re: Cheeky are here again

Hey Ethros.....clean your act up! > I have 6 grandsons, some of which have never heard the words you just skirted using and I personally don't want to have to explain to them what the ** mean! Those boys are the world to me, and I don't want you or anyone else polluting their vocabulary. They are looking over my sholders all the time at the "cool" cars that are here......the cars is all I need to explain to them!

Mike

Re: Cheeky are here again

Quote Originally Posted by turmite
    Hey Ethros.....clean your act up! > I have 6 grandsons, some of which have never heard the words you just skirted using and I personally don't want to have to explain to them what the ** mean! Those boys are the world to me, and I don't want you or anyone else polluting their vocabulary. They are looking over my sholders all the time at the "cool" cars that are here......the cars is all I need to explain to them!

Mike
    Ditto for me. That maybe perfectly acceptable to you and a lot on this forum but it is not for me. We as a society just continue to lower the bar for acceptable behavior and language. I am not high and mighty, I slip occasionally. It is not a in most people's standard vocabulary. Kids, rappers, and people think that kind of language makes them cool, or tough or something. It just makes you sound ignorant. Save it for your circle of friends.

Re: Cheeky Monkeys are here again << that better for you ?

Thank you Ethros. That is perfectly acceptable......and now my grandsons can see the thread and understand that there is a site out there that when they get old enough they need to steer clear of or sites like it.

Thank you!

Mike

Ethros

Quote Originally Posted by turmite
    Thank you Ethros. That is perfectly acceptable......and now my grandsons can see the thread and understand that there is a site out there that when they get old enough they need to steer clear of or sites like it.

Thank you!

Mike
    Now back to the point in hand?

Ethros:

We have provided quite a bit of effort to keep this site free of bad language etc. I have edited several others and it is becoming a bit of a hassle. You may have notices we have people of various ages all over the world reading this site.

Please control your content or post on another site where bad language and poor behavior will be accepted.

Dave
    If you're not confused, you're not paying attention.

I say get rid of Ethros - that better for you.

don't look at the URL ! oh dear. :

Ethros

Quote Originally Posted by ferrobi
    I say get rid of him - that better for you.
    They seem to be posting all over videos etc but no one is doing anything about it ?
    ?
    Whyis no one stopping these guys?????

Quote Originally Posted by Ethros
    Quote Originally Posted by ferrobi
    I say get rid of him - that better for you.
    They seem to be posting all over videos etc but no one is doing anything about it ?
    ?
    Whyis no one stopping these guys?????
    Well, I don't have a clue, but it may be that they have not actually scammed anyone yet. Now admittedly, stealing other's photos and putting them on your own site seems might close to illegal to me, copyright and all, but if they images weren't copyrighted, nothing illegal.

We have seen several people calling these guys out for looks to be a scam, but until someone actually loses the $$ there may not be anything that can be done.

Mike