Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Another Scammer god I hate these guys, fake reventon kit

Ethros

Another Scammer god I hate these guys, fake reventon kit

This guy has offered me these moulds as long as I dont tell anyone where I got them from.

These are ment to be reventon moulds lol I think not

He wants me to send him $10.000

Pics and his email below

His email below.

--------------------------------------------------------------
    OK sounds good. Sorry about being so up tight. You never know when Audi is
    undercover. To be honest, my friend was selling my plans on Ebay. They are not the
    free ones you can find on Google. I would say, instead of clay have them CNC it from
    foam. You can buy 3 sections 3M Adhesive, so it is one piece. I can check on US cost
    to see if it would be cheaper to import them. I do have the plug for the Reventon.
    It is my personal plug, not mass making the kit. Please keep this to yourself. I
    would have no problem making it a 2 section plug that you can bolt back
    together once it's in the UK or the plans they are really easy to follow. The plans
    come with 400 pictures that will show you how to build it. The ribs will take 2
    guys, with little, to no wood working skills to build. Then the screen glass plaster
    to fill and smooth out dips ext. I will include pre-cut templates that have the door
    lines, windshield, ext. You can have a completed plug to build
    molds from for around $7,500 U.S. that is without the cot to lay the 4 to 7 layers
    of glass for your molds. Well, I hope this helps you out. If you would like the
    plans for the Reventon with the pre-cut templates, the ribs and body panels is 500
    since we would have to ship it to the UK. Like I said, all you have to do is
    trace our pre-cut templates and nail it into the gig that holds the ribs. The
    templates are made from Bossile Wood, so they are tough to trace many time over, as
    well. You should have no problem selling the Reventon plans. I will only sell them
    to you. I was going to put them on the wall to show how my car started its life.
    Oh, if you are wondering how close my Reventon plans are, I can tell you I had a
    professional auto drafter draw them up; it is line for line. So be careful or maybe
    change a line or two for other peoples' cars and keep the dead-on one for yourself.
    Thank you again and let me know if you are wanting them. I can
    build you the plug or the molds for 15,000 plus S&H. I can crate it for free. The
    molds will take 1 1/2 months with stainless steel tubing for strength. The molds
    are in 24 pieces for the body alone. I am making the dash and seat
    modifications, as we speak. I'll work on them this week and next from foam and
    tooling gel.
    Well let me know which one you would like.
    Thank You,
    Mike

P.S. Please don't tell anyone from kit central you got them from me. This is more of
    a hobby and they bring unwanted attention from Audi ext.

-------------------------------------------------------------

I can sell you this set, The set here is the one I refferd to in the last email.
    So if you dont mind buying the molds that will only have my personal car pulled from
    then I can sell it to you for $10,000 "U.S." I can take a deposit through pay pal
    if you would like them I will be pulling my body some time at the end of next week
    if all go's as planed and so fare it is. Would you need me to make your dash and
    such right hand drive since you are in the UK?
    Just let me know what you think and we can go from there ok. On the deposite if you
    can send like $500 "U.S." and you can pay the rest when I ship it witch you will
    need to cover as well so if you have someone in mind that can ship this for you let
    me know I do have one company in mind out of L.A. So to ship it from Las Vegas to
    L.A. would run you around 300-550 U.S. I cant recall it has been a year or so since
    I shiped to the docks there.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bobi1

Re: Another Scammer god I hate these guys, fake reventon kit

Judging from the photos, the molds are for replicas of the very first Murcielago design, not LP640 nor Reventon.

This same guy was advertising LP640 parts and when I inquired he sent me photos from someone elses shop that I know and seen the part in person. When I confronted him, he got irrate. Stay away in my opinion, or if you do buy arrange to pay in person and pick everything up before you leave.

Ethros

his user names on other forums

lv1customs.s5.com

Will we ever learn to stay away from these guys?
    If you're not confused, you're not paying attention.

Ethros

Quote Originally Posted by FunnyWheels
    Will we ever learn to stay away from these guys?
    You never know just who to trust escrow seems the only way forward

Ethros

His email address toplv1@yahoo.com and name used is mike

He probably photoshopped the paper and photoshopped it in someone elses pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Ops
    WHY NOT DESIGN SOMETHING ORIGINAL .. AND FORGET LAMBORGHINIS AND FERRIES ...

NOW THERE IS A BLOODY IDEA ...
    Ops I totally agree, and I might add, I am working on two at the moment that meet that suggestion. Not mine, but I'm working on them.

Mike

Bobi1

Quote Originally Posted by turmite
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Ops
    WHY NOT DESIGN SOMETHING ORIGINAL .. AND FORGET LAMBORGHINIS AND FERRIES ...

NOW THERE IS A BLOODY IDEA ...
    Ops I totally agree, and I might add, I am working on two at the moment that meet that suggestion. Not mine, but I'm working on them.

Mike

Same here ;D