Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: what is your opinion about super replicas and why?

what is your opinion about super replicas and why?

what is your opinion for super replicas? is real company or not? the cars who made is so real like the original? i am from greece and i want to buy one of these cars from super replicas! and i want your opinion about this!

Re: what is your opinion about super replicas and why?

If your asking this question then you already have ideas something is bad. So you have answered your own question.

Are you serious? lol

Has anyone come forward and revealed that they got taken by Super replicas? Has anyone ever showed they're super replicas built car? NO! because they're are none, lol! I asked them once to give me a reference of someone in the states that has a car that I could go see...they said that they're buyers like to be confidential but he would see what he could do...never called back. Google "supereplicas fraud"! They're based out of a 3rd world country (panama) with a corrupt government. They'll take your money and be long gone with no recourse for you. My advice, Deal locally...as local as you can which is difficult in this industry, but with a little research and help, you'd be surprised. But at the very least keep it in the U.S. at least you have some legal recourse if someone tries to swindle you...and they're are swindlers out there. Just my 0.02!

Disclaimer: ;D
    ***The views expressed herein are not necessarily the views of the kitcar forum, it's community or it's partners, lol***

This subject has been rubbed in so deeply, that there is no point in even carrying on with this. S.R: is nothing but a scam house full of unethical people. I suggest anything even mentioning this FRAUD should be tossed in the trash...my 2 cents.

john im in the usa with a kit for sale

Quote Originally Posted by drewtiss
    Thanks for the warning dude. I always take some serious precautions when dealing outside the country.
    Supereplica is a name u can'T trust...LOL...

yeah..jrslyrics is right...deal locally.
    u might want to PM greenmeansgo for his real bargain kit.
    with a lot of goodies in package.
    good luck...

hello i m french and i go in panama for hollidays this year and i go to see super replicas
    i meet mr saintclaire but not the same like in the video another guy with same name ???
    after impossible to see car just a chassi and when i arrive to this compagny i see worker and ask :do you built car here ? they look me very bad like i am from police and say me no
    after mr jhon saint clair call me and make a rendez vous in restaurant .we talk and he give me 2 contract for be distributor or franchise
    the seconde day i go with a camera for film and the probleme start they want to broke the camera and with my wife we escape in car from this mafia town
    firts the town of david is a poor town closer to costa rica in the forest and if you see the road(destroy) no ferrari can drive on this road impossible after i verify at the chamber of commerce of panama the legal existance of super replicas they existe but the registration of gouvernement right for repair truck
    if you make business with thame take a good lawyer

Senior Member ITALIANKNIGHTRIDER's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by neolsen
    hello i m french and i go in panama for hollidays this year and i go to see super replicas
    i meet mr saintclaire but not the same like in the video another guy with same name ???
    after impossible to see car just a chassi and when i arrive to this compagny i see worker and ask :do you built car here ? they look me very bad like i am from police and say me no
    after mr jhon saint clair call me and make a rendez vous in restaurant .we talk and he give me 2 contract for be distributor or franchise
    the seconde day i go with a camera for film and the probleme start they want to broke the camera and with my wife we escape in car from this mafia town
    firts the town of david is a poor town closer to costa rica in the forest and if you see the road(destroy) no ferrari can drive on this road impossible after i verify at the chamber of commerce of panama the legal existance of super replicas they existe but the registration of gouvernement right for repair truck
    if you make business with thame take a good lawyer
    see if they have the bugatti veyron
    In the USA if you pay a company / person to start a plug, then it,s your plug and work ,it is not theirs to sell or trade !!

20k for a 100% perfect car, not a bad deal at all. my wheels, rims and calipers cost more than that. i should have went to super replicas. it would have save me 85% of my cost.

Good you didnīt go to SR. Now you have $20k more to spend in your car. Everyone that is building or have built a replica knows you canīt even built a "replicrap" with $20k.