Thread: lp640 - reventon question :\

lp640 - reventon question :\

hello everyone ,

i have no background what so ever on replicas or kits so plz help . i am a 2005 lamborghini murcielago owner and i would like to convert it so that it looks like an L640 , or even better a reventon . my main concers are quality, quality, quality & quality .. i would like to get recommendations from experts to a shop or a kit maker which i can trust with my car and his build quality, and what sort of price would it cost .. also i heard that some makers make their molds by getting (e.g. a real lp640) so they would have exactly the same dimensions and curves and so ... its really important that the car looks 100% original (in the lp640 case at least) ..

many thanks , and thanks for your time guys .. this is my first post , really cool & interesting forum :

Re: lp640 - reventon question :\

Quote Originally Posted by bader55
    hello everyone ,

i have no background what so ever on replicas or kits so plz help . i am a 2005 lamborghini murcielago owner and i would like to convert it so that it looks like an L640 , or even better a reventon . my main concers are quality, quality, quality & quality .. i would like to get recommendations from experts to a shop or a kit maker which i can trust with my car and his build quality, and what sort of price would it cost .. also i heard that some makers make their molds by getting (e.g. a real lp640) so they would have exactly the same dimensions and curves and so ... its really important that the car looks 100% original (in the lp640 case at least) ..

many thanks , and thanks for your time guys .. this is my first post , really cool & interesting forum :
    yes...there is someone moulding from the real 640...and price about 10 times cheaper than the real thing...
    quality, even better than the real thing....yes..."better"!
    but having a real deal owner(who suppose to hate us kit car guy) looking for parts at here is is errmm : :...
    scary...LOL...
    NEO: run! its agent smith! ;D ;D

super replicas would do it ;D

Your better off getting the Veilside kit in their Premier line up, looks better than the lp640

http://www.premier4509.com

Just having a custom front bumper would make a big difference. it would be a lot of work actually to make it like the reventon but, with the actual car .....those are expensive panels to modify. I can see if yours was bought as a wreck and rebuilding. where you from anyway?

sc80 it costs around 35,000$ here to change it to a 640 if i do it at the dealer (parts only no labor or paint!!) , lool @ the agent thingy :P the reason i dont wanna pay 35,000 is that the car it self cost around 95,000$ , i live in saudi and sheiks here dont give a f*** abt reselling prices , i bought mine with 7,400 miles on the clock .. lambos , ferraris and porsches reselling values here are shit ! people just dont buy coupes/supercars overhere ... i saw a 2005 SLR for sale for about 189,000$ here :|

carspancho Haaaaaaaaa HAAAAAAAAAA very funny , am arab but i aint stupid :-*

murcilambo i lost interest in the reventon kit , i looked into it and its not worth it :-\
    i like the lp640 looks more , i seen some converted 2003-2004 murci'z in ebay and in some sites, with the 640 looks.. they look cool , but none of them got the right side skirts of the LP , just front and rear bumpers are installed on those & the exhaust tip too...

LOL...if u are serious, u can tell us while we can do it for u...
    but i doubt the make will deala u directly...unless if he pops up outa no where...
    is something like "better safe than sorry"....

the last i heard is that he's selling the bumpers to the real deal guy at 8K~10K at ebay...
    but not quite sure about the rockers....

not sure on timescale but it was in their plans at one stage to do exactly what you wanted for the reventon
    http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=XNZwQFdAWG8