Thread: Financing for finished kit cars available.

Financing for finished kit cars available.

Hey guys,
    I did not know if you are aware of this but you can get financing for kit cars that are finished as well as muscle cars and hot rods. http://www.jjbest.com/3854
    JJ BEST also offers insurance and is a one stop shop for this. I have used them to sell my yellow roadster. I sold that car for 80K. They financed 80%. So Mr. Ferrari with the 308 might want to mention this in his add to target a wider range of people that can afford this. I have also done appraisals for these cars if someone needs it for financing. I just want to help out and I know what it is like trying to sell this stuff. There are lots of road blocks.
    Regards
    Kelly

Re: Financing for finished kit cars available.

Quote Originally Posted by italiandesignes
    Hey guys,
    I did not know if you are aware of this but you can get financing for kit cars that are finished as well as muscle cars and hot rods. http://www.jjbest.com/3854
    JJ BEST also offers insurance and is a one stop shop for this. I have used them to sell my yellow roadster. I sold that car for 80K. They financed 80%. So Mr. Ferrari with the 308 might want to mention this in his add to target a wider range of people that can afford this. I have also done appraisals for these cars if someone needs it for financing. I just want to help out and I know what it is like trying to sell this stuff. There are lots of road blocks.
    Regards
    Kelly
    Yeah... This is a nice option for someone since banks hate 22 year old Fieros.....

Thanks.. -Mr Ferrari