Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 'Rev & Ton' / Bobi

'Rev & Ton' / Bobi

Does anyone know what has happened to Bobi aka 'Rev & Ton'? I have been emailing him and haven't had any replies. He's normally been really quick.

I hope everythings OK, I really needed him to help with my build.

Re: 'Rev & Ton' / Bobi

Thanks for that, I will give that address a go. Strange though that I have always been able to get hold of him on his other email address, and now I can't.

you never know, he might actually be doing some work...

or thinking up more excuses

i dont think IKR's money is being paid to get nothing...
    Maybe bobi is working on a part of it for IKR at the amount of what had been paid...
    We should give bobi a chance rather than stir thing up and result IKR gets nothing at all...
    Sometimes things is not like what we see...think positively to make IKR sleeps better..LOL..

Quote Originally Posted by Bobi1
    Not too much time to sleep, but the lack of free time helps me to not write rash comments.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobi1
    Quote Originally Posted by sc80
    i dont think IKR's money is being paid to get nothing...
    Maybe bobi is working on a part of it for IKR at the amount of what had been paid...
    We should give bobi a chance rather than stir thing up and result IKR gets nothing at all...
    Sometimes things is not like what we see...think positively to make IKR sleeps better..LOL..
    Hey sc80, thanks for being impartial, I'm just at the end of the work and will post some photo updates at my website soon. Just 3 cross sections and I start with the assembly of the sculptures. One week ago I just broke my mobile (cell) phone that I used as camera, so I can't make photos until I get a new phone.
    hmm...guess u might want to get your camera quick before more people is pointing their finger towards
    u as a scammer.
    show us what u have done...u might want to double up the speed now before things turn sour again...
    good luck to both client and u. make love...not war.. ;D ;D ;D

don't get me wrong, i'd love to see you produce everything you claim... just so many people in this industry that aren't exactly honest and there's been so much said about you being unreliable and wanting more and more money, it just doesnt look good.

please prove yourself to everyone, soon. i really do hope we've all jumped to conclusions too soon, for ikr's sake!

i have looked at your website a number of times, that is the reason i'm suspicious about your work. it portrays you badly.

please just post some pics of real work and progress and everyone will be satisfied

ok...so, knock this out and get back to work. ;D
    bobi, your word is marked....2 days....this time, no more excuse...
    guys, for IKR and for this forum sake, please give bobi a last chance(2 more days) so that he can do something about to clean his identity that we've apointed...

just like that thread about someone leaving, left with full of gun powder smells ....
    devide many into two side and start spit among themself...
    i as a begginer always kinda shut my mouth and watch to learn. try not to get invlove at anything...
    but just too sad to see these brothers of mine is fighting among themselves.

thats ONE "i'm leaving and bye" thread is more than enough to break this forum into pieces soon...
    one leaving by another....i wish so much i can talk over him so that he can come back but my speech is not as good as ROMEO..
    before this forum die, we might want to work something
    out to save it back to just like what i first join in...everyone is like a family under the same roof,
    sharing, showing off and teaching what they've and helping each others...
    still remember that thread "joke of the day"? yeah...thats when this family is so much bright alive....
    i miss those days... :'(

OK everyone, calm down. I believe Bobi is genuine, I have been speaking to him for over 2 years now. And he has never been anything but very helpful and informative. If you believe Bobi to be anything else, that is your opinion, everyone is entitled to it. But please can we not post about peoples work when we don't know if what we are saying is 100% true. Let's give people the benefit of the doubt, and treat them as innocent until proven otherwise.

Bobi
    I haven't received any of your emails. Darn mail clients. Can you either resend them to sales@slacker-records.com or send them via the PM on here. Thanks mate.