Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: stolen extreme 360 from stoke /uk

stolen extreme 360 from stoke /uk

I SENT MY EXTREME 360 TO A GUY IN STOKE ON TRENT(BRUCE JONES) HES BEEN DOING MY BUILD FOR OVER A YEAR NOW IN BETWEEN HIS USUAL CAR REPAIR JOBS, WE HAVE EMAIL'ED EACH OTHER REGULARLY WITH UPDATES AND PICS ETC, SPOKE ON THE PHONE AND IVE VISITED A FEW TIMES.

NOW MY NUMBERS BEEN BLOCKED AND HES STATED HES FINISHED MY CAR MONTHS AGO WITH NO CONTACT FROM ME AT ALL! HES SAID HES SOLD MY CAR TO RE-COUP HIS COSTS! MY CAR HAS HAD 19K SPENT ON IT
    ITS NOW BEEN REPORTED STOLEN AND THE DVLA HAVE HAD A REQUEST FOR MY LOG BOOK FROM SOMEONE(WHICH I HAVE REFUSED)

I HAVE IT IN WRITING HE WAS DOING THE JOB FOR 2500 AND ALL MY EMAILS TO AND FROM ,PHONE RECORDS PICS ETC

ASHLEY ASKED A WHILE BACK IF MY GUY WAS ANY GOOD AND IF HE WANTED TO DO ANY OF EXTREME BUILDS,I GAVE THEM THE CONTACT NUMBER AND NOW HES MENT TO BE DOING 3 360 BUILDS FOR EXTREME.

SO IF ANY OF YOU HAVE A BUILD WITH EXTREME AT THE MOMENT PLEASE FIND OUT IF ITS AT BRUCE JONES'S GARAGE, IF IT IS BEWARE

Re: stolen extreme 360 from stoke /uk

How come he sold it to recoup his costs? didnt you have an agreement with him? How come he had your V5 aswell

Quote Originally Posted by FastAndFunky
    How come he sold it to recoup his costs? didnt you have an agreement with him? How come he had your V5 aswell
    he said he had finished it 12 months ago , i have all my emails from him this year and photos showing that hes been working on it and that it wasn't finished.
    hes now inflated the agreed price to 8500 with storage costs of 20 a day!
    as for the v5, anyone can apply for a new v5 if the car is in his possesion, i.e if you droped of your car at my house, i can then apply for the v5 and get it transfered into my name as a registered keeper! you then have to go to court to prove that you did not sell me the car! it's all wrong.

Yeah anyone can apply for a V5 but the DVLA will contact you. If you had a signed agreement for the amount then your fine. If not then he prob has you over a barrel but not to sell your car. Thats classed as theft.

Check your PM aswell

Are the police treating this like the crime it is, or are they taking their usual "it's a civil matter" stance so that they don't have to put out any effort?

Quote Originally Posted by FastAndFunky
    Yeah anyone can apply for a V5 but the DVLA will contact you.they did but if you have a civil action with the garage then its down to the courts?? >like i said , hes saying he won't let the car out of his garage until i pay him If you had a signed agreement for the amount then your fine. If not then he prob has you over a barrel but not to sell your car. Thats classed as theft. i do have signed agreement but the police can't get involved as i know where it is and theres a dispute of money

Check your PM aswell
    have done mate and replyed thanks for the help

Quote Originally Posted by dratts1
    Are the police treating this like the crime it is, or are they taking their usual "it's a civil matter" stance so that they don't have to put out any effort?
    as usual the police are'its a civil matter' but if i went up there and cracked his head open then i will be the one in trouble! i have been honest , i have nothing to lie about and will show any prove that i can.
    its the dishonest people who know the system and law that win, i can't belive this is happening!

Sorry to hear that Disilva. This amazes me what people will try to get away with...

Quote Originally Posted by PiMPaLiCiouS
    This amazes me what people will try to get away with...
    greed and money >
    i could never blantantly lie to one of my customers like that! and the worst thing is the law helps him with this scam

hmmm.. sorry to hear that bro... or maybe u could consult ashley and ask some of his help. since he has a deal with the builder. hopefully he could do u a favor and turn things bright.

so .. u confirmed that ur car has been sold off to somebody?

best regards

takashi