Thread: Kit Car events in the mid US?

Kit Car events in the mid US?

I live in NW Arkansas and was just wondering if there are any kit car events in the mid part of the country. I happened to make it to the 25th Fiero reunion in Pontiac, MI this year but that is a very long way away. Just wondering if there is ever anything closer to the KC area.

Re: Kit Car events in the mid US?

I would also be interested.

I plan to have another small car show at my armory in late April 09, it will be the last chance me family group will have raise money before we deploy in July 09 if anyone in the south is interested. I plan to invite the local Ferrari, Porsche, Corvette, Mustang, etc clubs and awards will be given if I have enough interest for replicas I will make an award category for them as well.

michael
    Building a F40 replica, 4.9 caddy, 5 speed.

Quote Originally Posted by F40 LM

I plan to have another small car show at my armory in late April 09, it will be the last chance me family group will have raise money before we deploy in July 09 if anyone in the south is interested. I plan to invite the local Ferrari, Porsche, Corvette, Mustang, etc clubs and awards will be given if I have enough interest for replicas I will make an award category for them as well.

michael

and where is that Armory Michael? My son in law is in Iraq now and they are getting ready to start the coming home process! Can you tell where you are deploying?

I to live in Arkansas and while I do not currently have a car, would love to attend. Hey they need eyes at these events as well as cars....right ;D

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by turmite
    Quote Originally Posted by F40 LM

michael

and where is that Armory Michael? My son in law is in Iraq now and they are getting ready to start the coming home process! Can you tell where you are deploying?

I to live in Arkansas and while I do not currently have a car, would love to attend. Hey they need eyes at these events as well as cars....right ;D

Mike
    Located in Clinton, MS, basically Jackson. The address is:

1500 East Northside Drive
    Clinton, MS 39056

I plan to post a couple of picts from the Porsche one we had a month or so ago soon.

Anyone and everyone is welcome. We will have stuff for the kids to do as well.

michael
    Building a F40 replica, 4.9 caddy, 5 speed.

Be a little over an 8 hour drive one way for me!