Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: New guy, sayin hi :)

  1. #1

    New guy, sayin hi :)

    Hey all, got into kit cars recently, and been doing a lot of reading. I have two questions i would like you guys to help me find the answer to, before i go any further into looking at building a kit car myself...

    1. Has anyone made/making/will make a Reventon kit (i know its been asked 10000000 times but i need direct answers. PM me if you'd like as i suspect not everyone will post all things up on a public forum for different reasons eg Audi lawyers > ).

    2. I would like to build an AWD car...had a 300rwkw car and its...well crap. Not what im looking for. How hard would AWD be to achieve with a kit car ? Anyone done it before ? What parts are used etc etc.

    Any (genuine) answers greatly appreciated !

    Regards,
    Reventon43.

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    12

    Re: New guy, sayin hi :)


  3. #3
    Senior Member Goldie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    422

    Re: New guy, sayin hi :)

    But this means you could be from Audi? lol

  4. #4

    Re: New guy, sayin hi :)

    Quote Originally Posted by 93matt93
    Well unless you share some more info about the plan you bought, nothing separates you from lets say SuperReplicas ( eg full of it)
    Do you have any progress pics ? Anything ?

    Quote Originally Posted by FastAndFunky
    But this means you could be from Audi? lol
    You referring to me or him ? I have absolutely NOTHING to do with Audi and im looking at building a once off kit car, not for moulds/sales/copies.

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    12

    Re: New guy, sayin hi :)

    I can post some pictures at the end of the weekend..
    Im almost finnished with the fron...

  6. #6

    Re: New guy, sayin hi :)

    Quote Originally Posted by 93matt93
    I can post some pictures at the end of the weekend..
    Im almost finnished with the fron...
    That would be great

    What engine you planing to use ?

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    12

    Re: New guy, sayin hi :)

    planning about the fiero and later when i have money im buying a cheap BMWwith a v12...

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    914

    Re: New guy, sayin hi :)

    Quote Originally Posted by 93matt93
    planning about the fiero and later when i have money im buying a cheap BMWwith a v12...
    Welcome and perhaps consider becoming a patron, it will maybe make it easier to post picts and helps support the forum. Post lots of picts, when I have been off forum for a few days i sometimes just cruise the threads eating popcorn looking at everyones build picts.

    Hope to see yours soon.

    michael
    Building a F40 replica, 4.9 caddy, 5 speed.

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    1,637

    Re: New guy, sayin hi :)

    Quote Originally Posted by F40 LM
    Quote Originally Posted by 93matt93
    planning about the fiero and later when i have money im buying a cheap BMWwith a v12...
    Welcome and perhaps consider becoming a patron, it will maybe make it easier to post picts and helps support the forum. Post lots of picts, when I have been off forum for a few days i sometimes just cruise the threads eating popcorn looking at everyones build picts.

    Hope to see yours soon.

    michael
    popcorn... ha ha thats funny Mike....



    I dont have answers to your questions but wanted to say Welcome to the Forum anyway...

  10. #10

    Re: New guy, sayin hi :)

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari Berlinetta
    Quote Originally Posted by F40 LM
    Quote Originally Posted by 93matt93
    planning about the fiero and later when i have money im buying a cheap BMWwith a v12...
    Welcome and perhaps consider becoming a patron, it will maybe make it easier to post picts and helps support the forum. Post lots of picts, when I have been off forum for a few days i sometimes just cruise the threads eating popcorn looking at everyones build picts.

    Hope to see yours soon.

    michael
    popcorn... ha ha thats funny Mike....



    I dont have answers to your questions but wanted to say Welcome to the Forum anyway...
    thanks

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •