Thread: New guy, sayin hi :)

New guy, sayin hi :)

Hey all, got into kit cars recently, and been doing a lot of reading. I have two questions i would like you guys to help me find the answer to, before i go any further into looking at building a kit car myself...

1. Has anyone made/making/will make a Reventon kit (i know its been asked 10000000 times but i need direct answers. PM me if you'd like as i suspect not everyone will post all things up on a public forum for different reasons eg Audi lawyers > ).

2. I would like to build an AWD car...had a 300rwkw car and its...well crap. Not what im looking for. How hard would AWD be to achieve with a kit car ? Anyone done it before ? What parts are used etc etc.

Any (genuine) answers greatly appreciated !

Regards,
    Reventon43.

Re: New guy, sayin hi :)

But this means you could be from Audi? lol

Quote Originally Posted by 93matt93
    Well unless you share some more info about the plan you bought, nothing separates you from lets say SuperReplicas ( eg full of it)
    Do you have any progress pics ? Anything ?

Quote Originally Posted by FastAndFunky
    But this means you could be from Audi? lol
    You referring to me or him ? I have absolutely NOTHING to do with Audi and im looking at building a once off kit car, not for moulds/sales/copies.

I can post some pictures at the end of the weekend..
    Im almost finnished with the fron...

I can post some pictures at the end of the weekend..
    Im almost finnished with the fron...
    That would be great

What engine you planing to use ?

planning about the fiero and later when i have money im buying a cheap BMWwith a v12...

planning about the fiero and later when i have money im buying a cheap BMWwith a v12...
    Welcome and perhaps consider becoming a patron, it will maybe make it easier to post picts and helps support the forum. Post lots of picts, when I have been off forum for a few days i sometimes just cruise the threads eating popcorn looking at everyones build picts.

Hope to see yours soon.

michael
    Building a F40 replica, 4.9 caddy, 5 speed.

Quote Originally Posted by F40 LM
    Welcome and perhaps consider becoming a patron, it will maybe make it easier to post picts and helps support the forum. Post lots of picts, when I have been off forum for a few days i sometimes just cruise the threads eating popcorn looking at everyones build picts.

Hope to see yours soon.

michael
    popcorn... ha ha thats funny Mike....

I dont have answers to your questions but wanted to say Welcome to the Forum anyway...

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari Berlinetta
    Quote Originally Posted by F40 LM

Hope to see yours soon.

michael
    popcorn... ha ha thats funny Mike....

I dont have answers to your questions but wanted to say Welcome to the Forum anyway...
    thanks