Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ORIGINAL 430 360 PARTS PANNELS ALL CAN GO "IVE FINISHED WITH THEM"

ORIGINAL 430 360 PARTS PANNELS ALL CAN GO "IVE FINISHED WITH THEM"

got a shed load of FACTORY pannels from 360 and 430 ,ive had many re-engineered to fit the mr2 spider
    now finished with so anyone got a need???

i also have a couple of 360 kits in various stages of alteration again ive finished with them so anyone have a use???"

I WONT UPLOAD PICS OF THESE MODIFIED GRP KITS AS I DONT WISH TO OFFEND THEIR PREVIOUS OWNERS "IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN"!!!

i will however email them to you if you send me a landline no,a mobile no and a full postal adress,"AFTER ALL WE HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE,DO WE?"

x2 360 factory front wings NOW SOLD
    x2 grp 360 front wings
    X1 ORIGINAL COUPE 430 ENGINE DECK "slight damage " NOW SOLD
    x1 original 430 spyder engine deck"complete rear deck "no glass"
    x1 factory gallardo driver side"uk" door mirror,complete with motor and glass NOW SOLD
    x2 original 430 bumpers fr and rear
    x1 ORIGINAL 430 FRONT WING "UK DRIVERS SIDE"
    x2 original 430 mirrors left and right
    x1 factory gallardo rear diffuser "ultra light damage"
    x2 430 front lights "uk spec"

also a wide selection of grp pannels from all above,some re-modifeied to fit the mr2 spyder,some used "plugs" from my own reworked bits

the projects ive been working on has now all but been finished,so time for a clear out too make room for my nxt build which will be arriving just after the xmas break

i will split,and deal, i wont be privatley advetising anything ferrari s.p.a related thats been reworked as i understand they are currently unhappy chappies about 430 stuff ,"i like my house the way it is ,and i like living there !!!

a couple of well known breakers will take the lot,"some will be buying stuff back i originally got from them,but hey makes no odds to me

i am currently looking for a pair of gallardo seats "must be black leather in mint condition"gallardo front lights "NOW FOUND",a gallardo rear window from a coupe "NOW FOUND".a set of original gallardo alloys ,casopia of spyders doesnt matter,if theres a deal to be had,lets deal

pm me for info

Re: ORIGINAL 430 360 PARTS PANNELS ALL CAN GO "IVE FINISHED WITH THEM"

PM -ed you alpz .....

getting round the pm,s so will get back to you al one by one,thanks

Senior Member ITALIANKNIGHTRIDER's Avatar

pm- sent
    In the USA if you pay a company / person to start a plug, then it,s your plug and work ,it is not theirs to sell or trade !!

hi and ref your message:

quote author=ITALIANKNIGHTRIDER link=action=profile;u=1561 date=1227866258]
    I was looking for both 430 spider rear fenders (full size ) in fiberglass
    [/quote]

ive got a grp one thats not cut/adjusted in anyway ,where are you,uk or overseas ??

Quote Originally Posted by alpina-ferrari
    hi and ref your message:

quote author=ITALIANKNIGHTRIDER link=action=profile;u=1561 date=1227866258]
    I was looking for both 430 spider rear fenders (full size ) in fiberglass
    ive got a grp one thats not cut/adjusted in anyway ,where are you,uk or overseas ??
    [/quote]

could you get the other side to match yes or no
    Send price an pic please to :italianknightrider@yahoo.com

USA , Houston , Tx. 77084
    In the USA if you pay a company / person to start a plug, then it,s your plug and work ,it is not theirs to sell or trade !!

sorry i dont understand get the other side match???ive got the 430 rear grp bumper unmodified as per my pm ,

sorry i dont understand get the other side match???ive got the 430 rear grp bumper unmodified as per my pm ,

THIS IS WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR BOTH SIDES
    FIBERGLASS REAR WING

sorry the americain termanology for the raer fenders is different to my understanding,yes ive got them in grp,im being asked about the wing mirrors a lot also,i think they have been snapped up today but i do have moulds from them so grp ones are available,i still desperate for a mint set of black leather "only" genuine gallardo seats,not interested in replica type seats or headrests,but thanks to all for suggesting where i can get those type parts,i will only use original seats in my build ,had a wasted 300 mile round trip today to look at a set of "mint" seats ,well if they were mint i wouldnt want to see a set of rough ones !!!so again if theres a deal to be had out there lets deal!!!!

sorry the americain termanology for the raer fenders is different to my understanding,yes ive got them in grp,im being asked about the wing mirrors a lot also,i think they have been snapped up today but i do have moulds from them so grp ones are available,i still desperate for a mint set of black leather "only" genuine gallardo seats,not interested in replica type seats or headrests,but thanks to all for suggesting where i can get those type parts,i will only use original seats in my build ,had a wasted 300 mile round trip today to look at a set of "mint" seats ,well if they were mint i wouldnt want to see a set of rough ones !!!so again if theres a deal to be had out there lets deal!!!!

PM ME Send price an pic please to :italianknightrider@yahoo.com FOR A LEFT AN RIGHT SIDE