Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Powerhouse Sports AD 355

Powerhouse Sports AD 355

Well, Thanks to MAPICS,

I made a call to John regarding his 355 replicas. I will be selling them through the Powerhouse!!!! Here are some pictures for us all to drool. This is the Non-Stretch version:

(notice the seperate rocker) spyder versions are available as well
    The Needles Dance, The Gauges Glow,
    As Engine Speed & Heartbeat Grow,
    Gears They Shift 'Neath Anxious Thumbs,
    SOMETHING WICKED THIS WAY COMES...
    Formerly: Powerhouse

www.facebook.com/TheCalgaryBatman

Re:Powerhouse Sports 355

thats cool!

So right now, is the 355 non-strectch version you have so far? how much will you sell the kits?

Marcello Trubiani

Re:Powerhouse Sports 355

The 355 is stretch and non-stretch, also both avaialable with an extended windshield option.

I have yet to work out pricing details with them yet but will do it shortly.

Re:Powerhouse Sports AD 355

I was about to purchase on of Watson's kits until I was shocked to find out that Mr. Watson is asking for $6500/$7000/U.S. for his 355 coupe & spyder kits. From what I've seen in photos from Mapics, you won't find a more accurate looking kit out there considering that many of the panels are directly moulded from OE parts. Therefore, I'd expected to pay a little more, but $7grand? That's way too much-at least for me right now. For one thing the f355 is an older model now; out of production for a couple of years, and the 360 kits are already on there way in. Since other kits are now selling around $2500-$3500/US so I'd expected to pay about $4500-5k for a Watson kit. Oh well, It looks like I'm back to the drawing board.

You could always buy a B&B kit,that was coppied from a Watson.Same price but lacking quality,brackets and nesaseary hindges and herdware,and most imporantly support. Go ahead and buy a B&B,I dare you.

I actually bought a grill from Bill spyder few years back when he built his first 355 targa. Of course there were actual scammers like JLGI, I believe that everyone in the Ferrari replica kit business is paranoid, and is haunted by the reality that Ferrari lawyers may someday discover them and put them out of business. This can explain some of the elusiveness of Ferrari kit makers. Such was the case with my builder. Knowing the history of Ferrari's tough stance towards replica makers I'm actually surprised that B&B, or anyone for that matter, would actually advertise themselves on a website for all to see, including Ferrari. The best way to promote, if there is such a thing, is maybe not to promote, and instead use word-of-mouth and trusting brokers.

Quote Originally Posted by Amida
    I was about to purchase on of Watson's kits until I was shocked to find out that Mr. Watson is asking for $6500/$7000/U.S. for his 355 coupe & spyder kits. From what I've seen in photos from Mapics, you won't find a more accurate looking kit out there considering that many of the panels are directly moulded from OE parts. Therefore, I'd expected to pay a little more, but $7grand? That's way too much-at least for me right now. For one thing the f355 is an older model now; out of production for a couple of years, and the 360 kits are already on there way in. Since other kits are now selling around $2500-$3500/US so I'd expected to pay about $4500-5k for a Watson kit. Oh well, It looks like I'm back to the drawing board.
    hmmmmmmmmm

would you rather spend $7000 on his kit or $5000 + $2000 extra on your paint job for prep work when you have to get the other kits ready for paint.

Or would you rather be able to complete his kit in 3-4 weeks or 6mo-1year for an ifg kit.
    Attack Roadster, F355 Spyder, F512TR Coupe &amp; Diablo Roadster<br /><br />If only money grew on freaking trees!!!

Quote Originally Posted by VTEC2000

would you rather spend $7000 on his kit or $5000 + $2000 extra on your paint job for prep work when you have to get the other kits ready for paint.

Or would you rather be able to complete his kit in 3-4 weeks or 6mo-1year for an ifg kit.
    you raise some good points.

also, 360wannabe, it will be great for a fellow canadian to market these kits possibly. i may be interested by next winter for a non stretch 355 kit. i am in sask. and shipping across the US border would kill my wallet keep me posted on your progress, and when you find out how much it will cost

I just bought one of John's kits and will be picking it up next week. It's my understading that it is DONE!

I can't wait!

Ley me know how it goes.