Thread: The Crate

The Crate

Well, the crate arrived at customs a few days ago and it's been cleared by the bonding agency.It's now in my posetion and has much of the hardware.Im so happy I could pee....

The road to life is full of flat squirrels, who couldn't make up their mind!

Re:The Crate

I know the feeling Bond.......James Bond. I am assuming the "crate" was not red with really nice wheels? Keep us updated with pics and info,,,,,,,,we live for this stuff!!!!

No, wast't red,just plain white at least I got the tail lights,driveing lights and some of the hardware.But were are the rims?It says I should get them,but I didn't get any?I havei't seen any complaints about them so .....?Any body know whats up????

Which company did you buy from?

Fiero Factory I ordered the Fiero ss
    http://www.fierofactory.com/

Very VERY cool! - http://www.fierofactory.com/fierossa.html

If you don't mind me asking, how much did it cost you in total to get it into the States over to your house? Just interested in what kind of fees are involved in getting a crate shipped over from Europe.

Cost in U.S. curency is:$6,300 plus the $240 Money Gram fee.Same thing as Western Union (Money Transfer)and the duty for customs,because of it's value the crate must be inspected by a broker, this can very in price for the broker fee I paid $290.So if anyone is importing a kit in the U.S. I would get a list of brokers from customs so you can call around befor your kit arives, get this taken care of as soon as possible because, the whare house may charge a storage fee.I picked up the crate within ten days so they didn't charge a storage fee for that company.Total cost $6,830 for every thing, the body which consists of the whole rear end, trunk,door skins,and the front nose,tail lights,driveing lights,side marker lights, 2 plain Plexi Quarter windows and the right and left trunk area heat vents ,slightly diffrent than the stock ones.Misilianous small bumper grills (possibly rims for this model, Im trying to clear that up).You retain your stock hood and front fenders.This is a non strech kit,but the rims on the rear should be a little wider.The dimensions of the crate is 80"X67"X43" and will fit in a large pickup truck or can be broken down smaller and covered with a heavy tarp

Congrats!

Just don't pee on the upolstery..

LMAO!

Cant wait for the pics!

Steve
    87 3.1Turbo GT Spyder

cool! take lots of pics! tell us how it goes