Thread: Lambo kits

Lambo kits

Hi, new here. Im sure this has been asked many times over. Who makes a good Lambo murci kit? I am very interested in building one. Since I can't afford a real one.

Re: Lambo kits

carkitinc.com

Forget Carkit inc... their kits are junk and sprayed with a chopper gun.

Call Joe at Inland Exotics (951) 343-1800... You will amazed when you see his body kit.

All the best.

MURCenary 8)

kitcarmike.com its mike vetter....... email him... there are a few of his bodies on here..... i have one of them...... little things here and there wrong with it.... but every body out there will have imperfections... plus his body is 6500 compared to some on here that range from 8000 to 14000.... its not exact. if you want a kit that looks bad ass for cheap this is it..... if you want a body that is accurate, and murcie -me quality.... this isnt it..

Quote Originally Posted by merciero
    kitcarmike.com its mike vetter....... email him... there are a few of his bodies on here..... i have one of them...... little things here and there wrong with it.... but every body out there will have imperfections... plus his body is 6500 compared to some on here that range from 8000 to 14000.... its not exact. if you want a kit that looks bad ass for cheap this is it..... if you want a body that is accurate, and murcie -me quality.... this isnt it..
    I think there is a reason his kits cost $6500 and the others are 8 to 14K. First, 14K is waaaaay to much for a kit. There is NO body kit worth that. Second, my car is a Triangle-G G28L, which I think is the most accurate unibody kit available. Carkitinc sells them for about 7K, which is only $500 more than the Vetter body, and they are faaaaaaar more accurate. You may spend less for a kit up-front, but it will end up costing you more along the way, with all the extra fabrications that need to be done, and modifications to make things fit.
    Without talent experience is worthless

HAHA MURCenary is right!!!!!! ;D

Call Joe at Inland Exotics.his body will save you a ton of time and money.pm me if you need info

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Z
    Call Joe at Inland Exotics.his body will save you a ton of time and money.pm me if you need info
    agreed

COOL. Thanks for all of the info guys.