Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is the Nissan Skyline becoming the new car to replicate?.

Is the Nissan Skyline becoming the new car to replicate?.

;D ;D ;D ;D

I remember 15 years ago it was all about exotics and I can't tell you how many "fierossa's" I saw growing up as a kid. Then the Lamborghini's where the big thing back in the 1990's and now things have changed. I see these ricers now going as far to taking a honda civic 2 door and changing out the headlamps, tail lights and other deals from the skyline and putting them on the civic to make it look like a skyline.

What has this world come to!?!?!.

The reason why I say this is because today I came across a Skyline replica and put him on his place. : he got a great view of my tail lights.

Re: Is the Nissan Skyline becoming the new car to replicate?.

hot rodding, tunners, kitcars, its all the same nothing has changed but the skill and level of each build and money

Quote Originally Posted by VF1Skullangel
    ;D ;D ;D ;D

I remember 15 years ago it was all about exotics and I can't tell you how many "fierossa's" I saw growing up as a kid. Then the Lamborghini's where the big thing back in the 1990's and now things have changed. I see these ricers now going as far to taking a honda civic 2 door and changing out the headlamps, tail lights and other deals from the skyline and putting them on the civic to make it look like a skyline.

What has this world come to!?!?!.

The reason why I say this is because today I came across a Skyline replica and put him on his place. : he got a great view of my tail lights.
    First of all, it's not a skyline that they are replicating! is a Sylvia also know as the S15! Which wasnt available in the US. Which by the way are more rare than ferrari's nowadays.

P.S. I have a turbo accord that will blow the doors off of most cars on the road, including yours...lol

A turboed Honda?

h23 turbo?

Quote Originally Posted by jrslyrics
    P.S. I have a turbo accord that will blow the doors off of most cars on the road, including yours...lol
    My SRT-4 had a pretty nice set of balls to it, it is and probably will remain the fastest car I have ever driven (keep in mind I have driven Continetal Gt's, Diablos, 360's, and own a Viper) and it is way above them.

Quote Originally Posted by *fill-up*
    My SRT-4 had a pretty nice set of balls to it, it is and probably will remain the fastest car I have ever driven (keep in mind I have driven Continetal Gt's, Diablos, 360's, and own a Viper) and it is way above them.
    I loved both of my Srt-4's and my 2nd one was very very fast.. They are such fun cars and I wish I kept it around.. I beat up on a LOT of cars with that 4cyl..

I have to tell you guys that I beat up on one of those new 2009 C6-Z06 Corvette this past weekend.. There is a guy in town here that thinks his new Z06 is the stuff and nobody can beat him.. He has been beating up on a bunch of Mustangs and older Z06 Vettes and Trans Ams, but he had no idea what he was getting himself into when he got next to me in the Ferrari replica..

He gave the Z06 about half throttle and I let him get ahead of me a bit and as he got on it harder I kept the same pace and let him be slightly ahead but keeping up to him.. Then when he figured he was not losing me he decided he better get on it and then so did I and I walked away from him and put a few lengths on him.. Then when we went again, he told me he was going to get on it this time since he was trying to play with me last time and I got lucky since he was not trying.. Hahaha..

Well, I completely blew the doors off his Z06 at any speed and had literal bus lengths every time..

my works van is actually an audi rs6 avant
    kills the lads who work for me when i fill it up with grp rubish to take to the tip!
    2 years and 41,000 miles never been cleaned!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by *fill-up*
    I loved both of my Srt-4's and my 2nd one was very very fast.. They are such fun cars and I wish I kept it around.. I beat up on a LOT of cars with that 4cyl..

I have to tell you guys that I beat up on one of those new 2009 C6-Z06 Corvette this past weekend.. There is a guy in town here that thinks his new Z06 is the stuff and nobody can beat him.. He has been beating up on a bunch of Mustangs and older Z06 Vettes and Trans Ams, but he had no idea what he was getting himself into when he got next to me in the Ferrari replica..

He gave the Z06 about half throttle and I let him get ahead of me a bit and as he got on it harder I kept the same pace and let him be slightly ahead but keeping up to him.. Then when he figured he was not losing me he decided he better get on it and then so did I and I walked away from him and put a few lengths on him.. Then when we went again, he told me he was going to get on it this time since he was trying to play with me last time and I got lucky since he was not trying.. Hahaha..

Well, I completely blew the doors off his Z06 at any speed and had literal bus lengths every time..

Didnt you have a video of it?

3 Words..

Power to Weight, ;D